Chapter 19 - 18+ Smut warning

Grant and Mia fell asleep easily, snuggled together, but just after five o'clock Mia awoke and felt the need to stretch. She realized she had slept in Grants arms all night and did not have any nightmares, which surprised her. After stretching and relaxing her cramped muscles she turned and looked at Gavin, loving the light whiskers that grew overnight, even in his sleep he smiled cutely. Looking at the alarm clock she realized they have little time, and she wanted a little morning fun, so she rubbed her hands up and down Grant's chest, flicking his nipples ever so slightly. Grant mumbled in his sleep but did not wake.

Mia decided to up the game and slowly roamed her hand down his chest past his stomach and arrived at the waist band of his sleep pants. She ran her finger under the band for a minute or two before sliding her hand into his pants and cupping his balls. The second her hand touched his balls Grant woke up and said, "What do you think you are doing?" Mia looked at him, smiled and said, "Prepping you for some morning fun." Grant laughed and pulled her close and kissed her and then ran his tongue down her neck causing her nipples to harden in anticipation of him going lower. When Grant noticed her tight nipples, he smiled and started playing with them, one in his mouth and the other he was pinching with his fingers.

Once he started playing with her nipples Mia was so ready, she reached down and began stroking his cock, up and down quickly, making his cock hard as a rock. Grant pulled her hand away from his cock and said, "You are in a hurry." Mia nodded and said, "Yes I am, I need you inside me as soon as possible." Hearing her say those words almost caused Grant to cum without being touched, but he turned quickly and pulled a condom out of the nightstand and put it on quickly. Then he said, "On your knees, your ass in the air." Mia quickly complied because being fuck doggie style was one of her favorites.

As soon as Mia's ass up in the air Grant drove his cock into her hard, slamming it all the way in on the first stroke. Mia moaned in pleasure because it felt so good, and Grant smiled as he continued to force his cock in and out of her. Mia murmured, "Harder" and Grant complied. He grabbed her hips and began plunging in and out of her with maximum force, each stroke driving all the way inside her until his ball slapped against her pussy lips. Mia felt waves of pleasure start and she moaned loudly as her body shook and trembled in pleasure, but Grant did not stop, he kept pounding in and out until she fell forward, the pleasure spent. At that point Grant pushed in hard and released his cum, filling the condom and her pussy with white heat.

Grant pulled out and removed the condom and looked over and Mia's ass was still up in the air, she was just basking in the afterglow. He pulled her into his arms and said, "Now that is how to start off a Thursday morning." Then he laughed, Mia chuckled as well, but was struggling to form words. They lay in bed for a little while and then Grant said, "Let's hit the showers, we both have to be at work on time today." Taking a shower together had become a habit for them, something they did whenever possible, but they had both agreed morning showers on workdays would only be a shower.

When the shower was over Grant went to one sink to shave, brush his teeth and comb his hair, while Mia was at the second sink braiding her hair, brushing her teeth and putting on her makeup. Grant finished first and went to get dressed and then went to the kitchen to fix coffee for them. Once Mia was dressed, she headed for the kitchen and thanked Grant for the coffee and asked if he fed Gunner who was looking sadly at them both. Grant laughed and said, "Yes, he has already eaten and is just looking for sympathy from you. When they got to the garage, Grant kissed Mia and said, "I will see you tonight after work." Mia nodded and they got into their cars and left.

Work was busy because Rebecca and Mia were presenting the audit results to the client today. They were scheduled to be at the client's site at eleven o'clock and they wanted to go through everything one last time with the team before they left. When the presentation was done, and all the files transferred to the client, Rebecca asked Mia if she wanted to go to lunch and Mia agreed. Rebecca picked a Mexican food restaurant that was near the office and served great food.