Chapter 29 - 18 + Smut Warning

Everyone took a break, made a pit stop and got something to drink and then just sat around and chatted. Mark's wife Susan joined the group saying she was feeling better, but still was not 100%, so it was decided she would help Mark if she felt up to it, but if not she would man the table where he was selling his book on Shibari, as well as some rope kits, and spots in a small class environment. When it got closer to the time of the show, the group went back downstairs and waited in the seating area.

Gavin went up on the stage and introduced Mark and then Mark explained what he would be showing everyone tonight, how it was going to work and let them know he would be answering questions when it was done. Then he called the group up on the stage introducing them as his volunteers. He told everyone that he had shown the group some of the basics before the show, and asked for some stools to be brought up so those not actively tying could have a place to sit. He started with Jade and Jasmine and Gavin and Matt since they were both arm ties, one in the front and one in the back. As he had them tying the knots he explained about different safety techniques, what to watch for to make sure the sub did not have issues, aftercare, and so forth.

Once he had those two couples going and about halfway done, he called up Mia, Grant, Paul and Jason. He explained to the crowd that the ties were similar but would show some of the differences that needed to be done for women verses men. Paul and Grant both worked quickly, since they both had some experience, but Mark was quick to point out things that could be done faster, easier or safer, always praising them when they learned a skill. When Gavin and Jasmine were done, he had Jade and Matt sit on stools to one side at the front of the stage so people could see the knots. Paul and Grant were doing very well, moving at a decent pace and Mark explained that none of the knots they were tying were tight, because to get the knots tight took longer and it would be impossible to get a full body harness tie done in the amount of time allowed for the show. He also explained that although they were not super tight, Mia and Jason would not be able to easily escape, so as people were learning they did not have to tie the tightest knots, just well-formed ones.

When Paul and Grant got down to the part where the knots would be in the genital area, Mark had them stop and he worked with Paul to tie Jason showing a couple of different options. Then he moved to Mia and worked with Grant, being careful that he did not touch Mia, but commenting and having Grant do the work. He also explained with both Jason and Mia how touching in this area could stimulate the sub, and the differences that could made on both men and women. When done both Jason and Mia's bodies were fully tied, and Mia was pretty sure that Grant had tied her so that her dress was pushed in, and she had a camel toe. While Mark continued to talk to the audience Grant whispered in Mia's ear, "If I could easily get you home like this, I would take you home and fuck you all night long." Mia blushed but knew no one else heard what he said.

Mark finished his talk and told people they could come up and look closer at the models but made sure to tell everyone to look but not touch. Then he explained about his sales table and said he would be available for questions. People started walking around the model looking at the knots and one man asked if he could take pictures of Mia, but Grant told him no. The man grumbled but walked away. Mia was zoned out only tuned into Grant and the slow circle he was drawing on her arm, so she did not notice Jessica walking up on the stage. She looked at Matt and Jade, not saying anything, then she moved to Jason where she ran her hand down his chest, but Paul slapped her hand and said, "Eyes only, no touching allowed." Jessica made a face and then walked over to Mia, and looked her up and down and then said, "Why did they choose you to model, you look like a pig ready to be roasted." Grant immediately moved in front of Mia and said, "Enough Jessica, unless you want to be banned from the club."

Jessica snorted and walked away, just as a man walked up and said, "You should have made the models nude that would have made the show better." Grant growled lowly and said, "Shut up and move along if you are going to be crude." The man frowned and said, "I am good customer of this club and friends with the owners, so I would shut up if I were you." Grant laughed out loud and called one of the bouncers over and said, "Derek, please escort this gentleman out of the club and put his name on the banned list." The man sputtered and said, "What right do you have to do that, I told you I am friends with the owners." Gavin walked over and said, "Since Grant and I are the owners and we don't know you, then that means you are a lying blowhard and we don't need that in our club." Derek started trying to move the man away, but he shook his arm free and reached out and grabbed Mia's breasts where were pressed forward because of the way her arms were tied. Immediately Grant, Gavin and Derek all began swinging at the man and he hit the ground quickly. Derek picked him up and drug him to the door.