Chapter 27

Thursday morning Mia was up and out of Grant's house in record time, she had gotten a call from Rebecca asking for a ride to work because her car would not start. After picking up Rebecca, they headed to the office, and it was a busy day. By the time she got off work she had no desire to go grocery shopping so after she dropped Rebecca off at the mechanics she stopped and got a salad and headed home.

Once home she ate her salad and then packed her bag for the weekend, making sure to have several casual outfits, plus something to wear to the club if Grant did not have something picked out for her. She called and chatted with Grant, asking if she needed to bring anything specific for the weekend and he let her know he would like to keep her naked all weekend. After a nice conversation she hung up, she went to bed. She was tired but it took her a while to go to sleep, mainly because she missed sleeping next to Grant.

Friday went by quickly and Friday night Mia thought they would have a session once she arrived at Grant's house, but instead Gavin, Matt and Gabe came over for dinner and to watch a ball game. Grant laughed and said, "You want to see what real life will be like if we are together and this is real life." Once dinner was over the three brothers went downstairs to watch the game and Matt helped Mia unpack and then she and he went over the menu that they would work on Sunday and talked about what had worked and what had not that week. Matt was happy about learning to cook and Gavin was happy not to have to order dinner out all the time.

When they finished planning, they sat at the island and chatted. Matt wanted some suggestions on decorating their new house and Mia laughed and said he would do better to ask Jade, because she had helped Mia. But they chatted about a lot of subjects and had a good time. The guys left when the game was over and Mia and Grant went to bed, but Mia fell asleep immediately because it had been a long week and being snuggled up to Grant put her in the right frame of mind.

Saturday morning dawned bright and clear and when Mia stretched out, she was surprised to find herself alone in bed. She got up and showered, dressed and headed to the kitchen where she found a note on the coffee machine that said Grant had run to the hardware store to pick up a few things and would be back shortly. Mia fixed her coffee, petted Gunner and then found some berries and yogurt in the fridge and decided that it would be breakfast. She had just finished eating when Grant returned carrying a couple of bags.

He walked over and kissed her and then said, "We will do a session this afternoon and then go to the club tonight, is that good for you?" Mia nodded and then asked, "What did you need from the hardware store?" Grant just smiled and said, "You will see later, I am headed down to the playroom for a while, if Gavin shows up send him downstairs." Mia nodded and said, "Do I need to do anything for lunch or dinner?" Grant shook his head and said, "No need, I have a plan." He then kissed her nose and grabbed the bags and went downstairs.

Mia decided to take a bath and shave everything, so she did not have to worry about that later. She filled the tub with hot water and a bath bomb that created a dense layer of bubbles and started soaking when there was a knock on the bathroom door and she asked, "Who is it?" Matt responded, "It is me, Matt, can I come in for a moment?" Mia said yes and he came in and sat beside the tub and asked, "I don't know what the brothers are doing in the playroom downstairs, Gavin would not let me join them. Do you know?" Mia shook her head and said, "I am sure I will know later, because I am doing a session with Grant. Are you going to the club tonight?" Matt nodded and said, "Yes, but I made Gavin promise that we would come home before closing, I hate just sitting and waiting until they close."

The two continued to chat for a bit and then Mia said, "I need to shave. Can you fix us something to drink. I will be out shortly." Matt nodded and left the room. Mia quickly shaved and then rinsed off, got out and dried off, braided her hair, and put on a pair of leggings, a t-shirt and socks and headed to the kitchen. She found Matt fixing them each a cup of decaf iced coffee, since it was warm outside, it was perfect for Mia. They sat at the island, sipping the coffee and chatting about their plans for the next week. Mia was looking for suggestions on games to take to Wednesday night dinner.

Matt told her about a game called Find it, where the "it" could be any small object. One person hides the object on their body, and another person must find it. The fastest to find it wins, and the object could be anything if it is small. Mia thought for a moment then said she had some small pompoms at her apartment that would work. They were small and soft so they would fit in a lot of spots. Mia talked about a game she found online, That's What She Said, Matt looked it up and said she should order it, so she did. They were chatting and laughing when Grant and Gavin came upstairs, and Grant said, "We have to make one more trip to the hardware store, and we will pick up lunch while we are gone. No peeking in the playroom."

The two brothers left, and Mia looked at Matt and asked, "Should we go look?" Matt laughed and said, "You are going to get us in trouble, but sure." The two hurried downstairs and then stood in front of the playroom door, they looked at each other and laughed, knowing neither of them was going to open that door. So, they walked over to the couch and sat down and turned on the projector TV, searched through the channels until they found an old movie to watch. The air conditioner was running so it was cool downstairs so they each grabbed one of the throws on the back of the couch and snuggled down under them. Both fell asleep almost immediately and they were sleeping soundly when the brothers came home.

Grant noticed right away they were not upstairs, and he asked Gunner, "Where is Mia?" and Gunner ran down the stairs. Gavin asked, "They would not have peeked, would they?" Grant shook his head and followed Gunner. The brothers smiled when they found the two asleep on the sofa, and decided to wake them, each softly caressed their partner, until they slowly opened their eyes. Grant looked at Mia and asked, "Did you look in the playroom?" Mia laughed and said, "I thought about it, even came down here, but decided I did not want to ruin your surprise." Grant kissed her and said, "Good girl. Let's go upstairs and eat."

They ate burgers for lunch and then Grant and Gavin went downstairs but they were back upstairs quickly, and Gavin told Matt it was time for them to leave. When they were gone Grant said, "Go downstairs, strip, and then wait outside of the room. I will be down in a few minutes." Mia quickly stopped at the bathroom before she went downstairs. She noticed the curtains were pulled so she could stand naked without anyone being able to see her and her collar was on the bench, so she stripped quickly and put on her collar. She did not have to wait long, and Grant was there.