Chapter 8 - 18+ Smut Warning

Mia took a quick shower, letting the hot water wash away her tired muscles, then she braided her hair, and then she went to pick out something to wear. She did not have a lot of lingerie because she normally slept in a simple T-shirt, then she remembered a tight black shirt with spaghetti straps that was cropped short and to that she added one favorite black thong. Mia dressed quickly and then went and grabbed a couple of bottles of water and put them on her nightstand. She had just finished that when there was a knock at the door.

After checking the peephole, Mia opened the door and let Grant into her apartment. Mia's apartment was not large, it has a small kitchen with dining area, the living room holds her couch, a chair and TV stand, and then her bedroom has her queen-sized bed, nightstands and dresser. The small size did not bother Mia, but after being in Grant's house she was afraid he might look down on it. "I am sorry, it is pretty small, but it works for me." Grant laughed and said, "My first apartment out of college was just one large room, I slept on a futon so at night it was the bed during the day it was the couch."

Mia started walking to the bedroom, but Grant reached out and took her hand to stop her and said, "I know something happened to stress you out tonight. I am not going to ask what, but I would like to know how I can help you." Mia shrugged and said, "I need the world to go away for just a little while, and to be honest I don't care how you do that." Grant nodded and said, "I have an idea that will work." And then he nodded for Mia to lead the way.

Once in the bedroom, Grant said, "Strip naked, now." Mia pulled the crop top and thong off and stood in front of him, while Grant looked up and down her slowly, before he leaned over and sucked on one of her nipples, causing Mia to moan softly. He then opened the duffel bag he had and pulled out a bottle of oil and several candles, he tossed the candles onto the bed, but opened the bottle of oil and began to rub it all over Mia. He focused on her breasts first but also her stomach and pussy, making sure all of her was covered. When he finished, he said, "Get onto the bed, lay on your back in the center."

Crawling to the center of the bed, Mia pulled the sheet and quilt down to the foot of the bed and then laid down as she was instructed. Grant lit a couple of candles and put them on the nightstand and turned off all but one small lamp. Pulling a pair of handcuffs out of his bag he motioned for her to put her hands forward and he cuffed them, making sure the cuffs were not too tight. Then he lit a red candle and said, "This candle is made with soy and burns at a lower temperature, depending on how far away I drop the wax will result in different heat levels." Mia nodded and he continued, "I want your hands above your head and tell me your safe words."

"Yellow is to slow down, red is to stop." said Mia and Grant smiled and ran the back of his hand down her cheek and said, "Such a good girl. I know you are nervous but trust me I will not harm you. OK?" Mia nodded and watched as he lifted the candle above her and slowly tilted it until several drops of wax landed on her stomach. It stung for a second, but then felt good. The next few drops were done from a closer range and stung a little more, but again felt good once the wax cooled slightly. Grant said, "The next one is going to sting the most." And he dropped several drops from even closer, and when the wax hit Mia's skin the sting was sharp, but again it cooled quickly. Grant asked, "Are you good to continue?" Mia said, "Yes, please."

Grant began dripping the wax up and down her torso, and as he did, he would whisper things to her like, your nipples are beautiful with wax on them, or you are so sexy, and each time he spoke Mia got more and more excited. He focused mainly on her breasts, nipples and stomach, but every now and then he would go just a little lower, being careful not to get it on her hair. He was covering her nipples using closer and closer drops, and Mia could not help but arch her back pushing her breast higher, she wanted to feel that sharp sting. Grant laughed and said, "You are such a little slut, pushing your nipples closer and closer to me. Is this warm wax making my girl horny?" Mia moaned and said, "Yes sir."