Chapter 30 - 18+ Smut Warning

Mia slept soundly, awoke and found herself snuggled up to Grant. The night before running through her mind, and she realized that during the interaction with Jessica she never once considered that Grant would dump her for one of the other women. She had worked hard to get her self-esteem to a normal level, but like everyone else, she still had self-doubt at times, but last night she did not have any. Thinking about it for a while, she realized it was because she did feel special when she was with Grant. Having realized that, she knew she would move in with him and stay as long as he wanted. Did she expect a lifetime of love and roses, no she was not that confident, but she knew he felt something for her and if that existed, she was willing to stay.

Having made that mental decision, Mia decided it was time to show Grant how much she cared about him. After thinking for a few minutes, Mia began to caress his chest giving plenty of attention to his nipples and when she felt him waking, she bit one nipple hard. Grant yelped and asked, "What are you doing?" Mia smiled and said, "Just something you do to me all the time." Grant smiled wickedly and said, "The difference is you like it, not so much for me." Mia laughed and asked, "So what are you going to do about it, big boy?" 

When Grant posed like he was thinking Mia suddenly threw the blanket and sheet over him and jumped out of bed running as she was saying, "You have to catch me first." She immediately headed to the laundry room because there was a broom closet, she knew she could squeeze into, and she would hear when he went downstairs, and she could run back to the bedroom and lock the door. She just slipped into the closet when she heard him in the kitchen, he was calling her name in a sing song manner.

Mia could hear Gunner whining downstairs, but Grant had gone quiet, so she was not sure where he was. Listening intently, she finally heard him whisper to Gunner, so she knew he had moved downstairs but was not sure if he was still on the stairs or was in the den. She silently opened the closet door and listened, and she did not hear him, so she climbed out of the closet and slowly opened the laundry room door. When she peeked into the hallway, she did not see Grant, so she hurried back towards the bedroom.

She was greatly surprised when she came out of the hallway into the kitchen to find Grant leaning against the refrigerator. She made a mad dash for the bedroom, but he was faster than her and caught her just outside of the bedroom door. He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder and strode into the bedroom. When Mia wiggled, he slapped her ass and said, "Settle down brat, you don't want more trouble than you can handle." 

When he got to the bench at the foot of the bed he sat down and moved Mia to lay across his lap. He immediately swatted her ass and said, "I warned you I punished brats." Mia cried out and said, "I was not being a brat, I was instigating a game of hide and seek." Two more rapid fire swats were administered to her ass and Grant said, "Are you sure you want to stick to that story?" Mia did not say anything for a moment, she felt his hold on her loosen and decided to jerk and roll off his lap. She landed on her backside on the floor looking up at him.

Grant's eyes raked her body, and she started scooting away, he laughed and fell to the floor on top of her. His body weight pinned her to the floor, and she quickly looked into his eyes, and she saw laughter there, so she reached up and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. It was a slow hot kiss where they explored each other, while Grant began to caress her breasts. When they  broke the kiss, both were hot and bothered, and Mia said, "Good morning" in a sweet sing song voice. Grant laughed and said, "It is going to be very good soon."

He stood up and held his hand down to her and when she took it, he pulled her to her feet and then pulled her to the bed. Once they got next to the bed, Grant picked her up and tossed her into the middle of the bed and was on top of her immediately. They began kissing and touching each other, Grant focused on Mia's breast while Mia's hands slipped further down until she wrapped her fingers around his hardness. She began to stroke him, slowly, but firmly until he moaned. Mia broke their kiss and asked, "How about you fuck my ass this morning." Grant cocked his head and said, "I would love that, but I would also love fucking your pussy."