Chapter 36 - 18+ Smut Warning

Monday came all too soon, and Mia and Grant said goodbye to Grace and Glenn before heading to work. The day was a busy one, but Mia was feeling good because she got a lot accomplished. She texted Grant before leaving the office to see if she needed to stop for anything on the way home, but he told her he had dinner covered.

They had not talked much about the future over the weekend, too much to do and too many people around, but she hoped they would talk tonight. When she walked into the kitchen she was surprised because there was no Grant and no dinner on the stove. She saw a note on the island and went over to read it.

"Naked in the playroom, you have 15 minutes." was what the note said, so she put her bag down and hurried downstairs. It seemed like forever since they did a true session, although it wasn't that long. She stripped outside of the room, folding her clothes and putting on her collar which was on the bench. She entered the room and kneeled on the cushion left for her.

Mia did not have to wait long before Grant entered wearing black jeans and a black button-down shirt. He walked around her, softly touching her hair, caressing her cheek, not saying a word. Mia kept her eyes down until he lifted her chin so he could look into her eyes and said, "Tonight is going to be a little different. I am going tie you using the Shibari method with your hands behind your back. Then we are going to have dinner upstairs where you will have to let me feed you. We may have guests stop by, and you must sit nicely and let them look at you. Tonight, I control everything from what you eat and drink to who sees and touches your body. Are you OK with that?"

Thinking for a moment, Mia did not say anything, the tying and feeding did not bother her at all, but having others see her nude, and not knowing who it would be made her wary. Grant saw the hesitation on her face and asked, "Do you trust me?" Mia immediately said, "Yes, I do." That made him smile and she then said, "I trust you, so I am ready whenever you are."

Grant nodded and had her stand up and he began tying her arms behind her back. He made sure the ropes were tight but not so much that she could not wear them for several hours. He also made sure her breasts were tied so their plumpness was displayed beautifully and lastly, he did several bands around her stomach that dug in just a little to show it softness.

When he finished, he stood back and looked at her and said, "You are absolutely beautiful." Mia looked down but only could see her breast, but she knew by feeling that he had exposed her weakest point which was her stomach. He moved to the closet and pulled out a large mirror and brought it over and stood in front of Mia. She looked at it but quickly looked away, not wanting to see the places where the rope showed off her unsightly parts.

Grant took her chin and pulled her face back, so she had to look at the mirror and said, "I need you to see what I see, so I am going to tell you what I am seeing. You are not to look away while I talk, understand?" Mia nodded, but he demanded words, so she said, "Yes, sir."

He started, "First I see your beautiful face, eyes that are so expressive that you don't even have to talk for me to know what you are thinking. Lips that drive me crazy, I want to kiss them constantly." Before going any further, he leaned over and kissed her a deep kiss that had both breathing hard. He continued, "I see your wonderful neck with my collar on it, showing you belong to me. That alone makes me hard every time I see it. Next I know you expect me to say your breast and don't get me wrong I see them, and I love them, but what I see next is your wonderfully soft skin, the ropes taught against it, and I know when I untie you there will be little red marks showing how much you trust me. And if anything excites me it is your trust in me."

Grant leaned in again and kissed her hard, his tongue playing with hers, but the only part of them touching were their mouths. When he broke off the kiss Mia was panting and extremely wet. Grant smiled and said, "I know you don't see all your body as beautiful, you have accepted it, but you don't cherish it. I do, however, cherish it, worship it, love it. The things you see as flaws I see as wonderful and would not change. Look at how the rope presses against your stomach, if you had hard abs the ropes would lay on top and not dip into the skin which is so much more beautiful."