Ji Zhuo smiled and lowered his eyes, just happened to meet Jiang Jili's eyes, the young man shook his head and laughed, Ji Zhuo: "After the five-day holiday, who still remembers how to play the twenty pieces, Teacher Ji Just buy a small bag that feels like a cat, okay?"

"good!"

The piano shop has temporarily entered their small vacation after the class ends today, and the winter vacation class of the piano shop will start five days later.

Speaking of this, a child said with a flat mouth: "I don't want to have a holiday, Mr. Jiang, I want to play with you..."

There was a circle of people around who nodded in agreement.

Ji Zhuo touched the head of a child beside him, and said, "Kids, let Mr. Jiang take a good vacation..."

Just as he was talking, the door of the piano shop opened from the outside, and the door closed promptly and quickly, but the cold air of winter still squeezed in through the crack of the door, Shao Wei was covered in air-conditioning, and stomped his feet.

He took off his mask and exhaled, "What's the weather..."

The children stood in a row and looked at him, calling out, "Teacher Shao."

Shao Wei nodded at them: "Didn't Mr. Shao be obedient and study hard these few days?"

"learned!"

"We learned a lot of tunes again!"

Shao Wei walked in, but did not take off his coat, Jiang Jili saw this: "Are you going to leave later?"

Shao Wei: "Get something, the school is still waiting for me..." He rummaged through the cabinet, Jiang Jili couldn't help reminding: "There is no important thing in that cabinet, look at the drawer on the right .”

Shao Wei paused, changed the place and found what he was looking for, he pulled it out and put it by his side, and hurried out again.

When he arrived at the door, he finally came to his senses. The children in the piano store all looked at him without blinking, as did Jiang Jili and Ji Zhuo.

"When did the retail store across the street go out? Lao Liu quit?"

Jiang Jili said helplessly: "You changed people when you came back last time, and now the new boss is almost finished decorating."

Shao Wei looked at Ji Zhuo, and Ji Zhuo also nodded: "I heard that he is from the south, and he came over to say hello a few days ago, the boss's surname is Wei, and you happened to be away at that time."

Shao Wei stared out through the door glass: "What does Boss Wei do?"

Luoluo raised her hand: "I know, Boss Wei is a chef."

Jiang Jili added: "It's a private restaurant, I heard that his Huai cuisine is delicious."

After listening to the general idea, Shao Wei nodded continuously: "Okay, I will visit when I am not busy, and I will leave first." Before opening the door, he added another sentence: "You guys go home early after class, Take a good rest."

The door of the piano store opened and closed, and Shao Wei stepped into the cold winter wind again.

He threw the things beside him on the car seat, and took another look at the private restaurant across the street. It seemed that the boss had put a lot of effort into the decoration, with blue bricks and mahogany, and a small retail store that was once "unkempt". The store is not a class at all.

But whoever comes here from thousands of miles to burn money to cook private meals, unless the delicious food makes people willing to come across several cities, or their brains are caught by the door. Tongqiao only contributes so much gd in a year, and it is estimated that a store of this level will not see a few customers a year.