Jiang Jili had put down his water glass and stood up.

"You're busy, I can do it, I'm too embarrassed to get paid if I always rest like this."

With a gentle teasing voice, he went to the cabinet at the door to take out a set of documents, and seeing Shao Wei taking his thermos cup to pour water for him, he thanked him obediently: "Thank you Brother Shao." Shao Wei exaggerated Rubbing his arms: "Come on, it's rare to hear you call brother."

Jiang Jili pursed his lips and looked away with a smile, and said to Ji Zhuo who was closely following him: "These are the information of the children, just get a general understanding."

Ji Zhuo's gaze fell, and it was different from what he thought. These materials were not printed out neat personal information sheets, but cute and vivid hand-drawn drawings, and each page was carefully plastic-packed.

He stretched out his hand to take it, and the one in the top row was a little girl named Li Jialuo. There was a photo of the little girl on the upper left corner. It seemed to be taken in summer. The background was in the piano store. The little girl was wearing a small white skirt. There are some cute little cherries scattered on the face, and she is smiling happily while pulling her croissant braid.

In the middle of the material is a hand-painted cartoon image, so detailed that even every little cherry on the skirt is drawn, which is a one-to-one restoration of the original photo.

A few round and chubby bubbles extend from around the cartoon image, writing Luoluo's hobbies, the little girl likes to do handicrafts, likes to sing and play the piano, her favorite color is light yellow, and there are many other things she loves The snacks to eat and the animations you like to watch, each one has a stupid stick figure sketch behind each item.

Ji Zhuo flipped through and found that every one was like this.

It can be seen that the person who made this material was very serious, Ji Zhuo carefully flipped through it, the more he looked at it, the more cute he felt, and he wanted to laugh.

In fact, at first he thought that these materials were drawn by young people through small investigations, and after reading a few pictures, he took pictures of this idea. This is clearly a small report that young people can observe day by day, Ji Zhuo thought, he has evidence .

Because this report is changing dynamically, there was a kid named Little Apple whose favorite color was green in the past, but was crossed out later, and the person who made the report added an explanation in a serious manner.

Classmate 616 Little Apple decided not to like green anymore.

Because Little Apple doesn't like broccoli, and Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum doesn't like it either! I was forced to eat it twice by my mother, and cried (Little Apple said that she didn't cry).

There is also a child named Benben, who has the potential to be a star-chaser girl since she was a child. The "reporter" listed a dozen idols for her alone, but as of today, November 13th, more than a dozen idols have passed away. Ban dropped eight.

The "reporter" drew a broken love heart on top of each past tense, marking the time when Ben Ben was expelled from the ranks of "idols".

Ji Zhuo finally laughed out loud.

"Do the children know about the existence of this document?"

Jiang Jili: "Of course, look at this. Little Apple asked me to add this robot." He lowered his head and flipped through the information in Ji Zhuo's hand twice. After flipping to that one, he laughed and said, "Little Apple Apple says holding a robot is manly."