His voice is very soft, but every word is heartfelt, Rong Zhen's body is almost unsteady, he whispered "I'm sorry", he said: "Baby, I love you."

Jiang Jili didn't want to listen anymore, he lowered his eyelashes, and the doctor had already arranged the equipment, and came over to help him check his body.

The man seemed to be an outsider here, his fingers curled up, and he finally listened to the young man and went out.

He held on to the doorknob tightly, and a huge fear enveloped his whole body, and then swallowed him bit by bit, his flesh and heart were gouged out and dripping with blood.

Rong Zhen couldn't be more clear that this is a Ling Chi that could have seen the end long ago.

He was a sinner who was pushed to the execution ground, and he knew that there would be such a day, since he chose to conceal it, and chose to weave a false fantasy for the youth, he had already turned his life sentence into a death sentence.

The day when the youth regained his memory was the execution day, and his fantasy was shattered by merciless cruelty.

The headache that had disappeared for so long was like a wild dog coming after hearing the wind, biting him fiercely. I don't know if he had been immersed in the false sweetness of the past for too long, or if the headache this time was indeed more severe, Rong Zhen was in so much pain that he couldn't help it at all. Bear.

Cold sweat trickled down his temples drop by drop, and he leaned against the door, even the wounds on his body were stinging.

His darling remembered everything, his darling would leave here, his darling would never love him again, and would never forgive him again.

Rong Zhen was filled with countless terrifying thoughts. He even wanted to seal up the entire military residence, completely isolate it from the outside world, and keep the young man in his territory forever, and confine him in his arms.

He thought he was crazy.

At this moment, the doctor came out from inside, and was almost scared back by the man at the door.

Rong Zhen raised his red eyes, and the doctor didn't dare to wipe off the cold sweat, he hurriedly said: "Sir, madam is fine, it's just that I was shocked, rest for a few days and you'll be fine..."

Before the doctor finished speaking, Rong Zhen rushed in. He locked the door tightly, as if he was afraid that the young man would run away like this.

Jiang Jili sat by the bed and didn't raise his head when he heard the sound. He wanted to put on his slippers and get up, but before he had time, the man hugged his feet.

Rong Zhen knelt on the carpet at his feet, barely suppressing the manic mania just now, and it was just like a beast temporarily given an insufficient dose of sedative.

He breathed heavily: "Baby, take a good rest first, okay? Hmm? Take care of your body, you can do whatever you want sir."

Jiang Jili didn't speak, but stubbornly grabbed a bit from his arms, and said, "Let go."

Rong Zhen remained motionless, he looked into the young man's eyes, and gently covered his feet.

"My feet are a little cold. Is it because the temperature in the attic is too low? I'll help you warm up."

He began to subconsciously pull away from the current topic again, Jiang Jili closed his eyes: "Release, it hurts."

Rong Zhen didn't know his own strength, he was so afraid that he would hurt him unintentionally, but after only a moment of loosening, Jiang Jili pulled his feet out of his arms, and he put on the carpet. The fluffy plush slippers stood up.