He was holding a mobile phone in his hand, which was dimly lit, but he didn't look at it, his eyes kept focusing on the sleeping young man on the bed.

A long shadow was drawn on the ground, the person on the bed opened his lips, murmured something, then slowly turned around, turning his back to the man.

Rong Zhen finally withdrew his gaze, slid his finger lightly, and an encrypted folder suddenly appeared on the screen, his thin and clear eyelids drooped, he entered a string of passwords, and the video quickly jumped out.

A very short, ten-second video.

After Rong Zhen had watched it thousands of times, every time he played a video, it still stabbed him bloody. It was clear that the expression on his face was cold and indifferent, but his fingers were trembling violently.

He has already memorized every detail in the video, remembering how the person he loves so much once begged him, and then was severely humiliated by him, every word was like a sharp knife, every second was like Ling Chi.

In fact, the best ending for this video is to be permanently deleted, completely buried and completely cleared. He can act as if nothing happened, and the young man will not have the opportunity to know what an ugly face his husband used to be.

Rong Zhen only wanted to love him.

He is in a reality that is so beautiful that it is almost illusory. He does not have the courage to open this video again, because the dream will be shattered. So he sealed this ugly "evidence" in a place that no one knew about, and even, not just hiding it, he should have deleted it long ago.

But he wanted to go crazy. This video was the only live Jiang Jili he could see in those five years. He was so greedy that he couldn't bear to delete it, so the knife stabbed him again and again.

Until today, this treasure was delivered to him safely, and his heart fell from the dangling blade to the real place.

He is already too tired, all his strength is only enough to love the person in front of him, he has already got it, so he can't accept Jiang Jili leaving him again. Without Jiang Jili, he couldn't live a day.

The hanging finger finally came down, and after pressing for a few seconds, the delete button popped up in the middle of the screen.

Whether to delete this video.

OK delete/I'll think again.

Confirm the deletion...Rong Zhen's fingers suddenly stopped.

The person on the bed seemed to be having a nightmare, his brows were furrowed, and his unconscious sleep talk was crying.

"gentlemen……"

Jiang Jili's thin white fingers grabbed the corner of the quilt, and his whole body was very disturbed. He was still calling "Sir", and he began to cry, "Sir, don't..."

Rong Zhen's body froze suddenly, and at that moment, a huge panic hit his head, almost knocking him down. He swayed, walked slowly to the side of the bed, and then bent over.

"Don't", these two words are the words he has heard the most from young people in the past. It is the fear and disgust from the young man's heart, and his baby dreams are resisting him.

Rong Zhen felt as if his heart was covered by thick asphalt, wrapped in layers, not allowing him to breathe, he was almost hunched in pain, his tall back arched down.

His lips parted and he called out, "Lili."

He wants to say, I love you, but if you don't agree, the husband won't touch you.