"I'm fine."

"You need a blood transfusion. They don't have it here, so they have to check in other hospitals."

"The baby?"

"He's okay."

"Then I'm okay."

"Gaia... I can't lose you. I lost my mind when they said you were dead. I felt like I died too. Please, just stay still." She nods in agreement.

"I want to see him."

"Not yet, babe. He's in the incubator and you can't move. Let's focus on you getting better first."

"What if they can't find any?"

"They will, even if I have to buy a damn helicopter to get it here."

"Right."

"I mean it. If I have to give all my money, even the last penny. I'll do it... If it means you getting better and being here, I don't care... I love you and I'll do anything for you."

"I love you too."

"Your parents wanted me to tell you that they love you too."

"Why aren't they here?"

"Doctor said one at a time. You want me to tell them to come?"

"No, I mean I love them but I want you to stay here. Don't leave me."

"I'll never leave you." I kiss her forehead. "But they really want to see you, okay? I'll be back, I promise."

"Okay." I go out and let Mrs. K know she's awake and she goes in first. And just when things go from worse to better... they go worse again.

"Oh my God, Blake. Are you okay?"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I heard she died. I came to comfort you." She tries to touch me.

"I don't need your comfort, Sarah. She's not dead."

"Look, it's okay that you don't want to accept it-"

"Daddy?" Asher walks behind me.

"Oh, hi honey." She crouches to hug him.

"Don't touch my son. Don't you ever touch my son." I grab him and give him to my mom. "Can you take him outside, please?"

"Of course." They walk out.

"Leave, now." I order Sarah.

"Hey!" A man yells out behind me... It was Kellan, charging at me. "You piece of shit! You did this to her!"

"What the hell is this?" He takes his chance to punch me and he did... hard. I obviously hit back and it was chaos.

"You motherfucker! You killed her!" He continues to yell at me as we fight.

"Fuck you!"

"This is all your fault!!"

"Alright, that's it! Break it up!!" Security came in...

____________O____________

Gaia's P.O.V.

I was talking with mom. She was telling me how heartbroken she was when she heard I had died and how scary it was. I tried to put on a brave face for her, but I felt so weak and tired... As we continue to talk I hear commotion outside.

"What's going on?" I ask my mom cause I see her taking a peek out the curtain.

"Nothing, some patient."

"You did this to her!" A man yells.

"Is that Kellan?" I ask her again but she says no.

Glass started to break and my heart monitor went off. The alarm started sounding and yet again, I started to fade out... But before I do this time, I find strength to get up and open the door to see what's going on. When I do, I see Blake on the floor and Kellan on top of him, punching him.

"Alright, that's it! Break it up!!" The security guy yells and they get Kellan off Blake. And as Blake starts sitting up, he notices me.

"Gaia?" He shots up and runs to me as I start falling down. "Gaia!! Gaia, baby talk to me!! Come on, wake up!" I feel him pick me up but I couldn't respond as everything went black again...

—————————————

I feel like I've done a chapter like this before... But idk if it's deja vu or if I actually did it... oh well. What do you guy think will happen?

Will they find the blood in time, or is it too late?

High School Sweetheart <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें