" Phi phayu ... "sky said when he found out who he bumped into. Rain and phai turned towards phayu at the same time. And there Rain was fascinated by Phayu's handsomeness.

"Here you are phai, I've been looking for you everywhere... um.. who is that?" Phayu asked when he saw Rain sitting in front of Phai.

"He's a friend of Sky, his name is Rain. Rain hei is Phayu, my cousin" said Phai introducing his cousin.

" Hello phi " Said rain.

" Hello .... phai come with me we have business. nong sky nong rain I'll bring it first phai "said phayu while dragging his cousin. Since that first meeting rain can't stop thinking about phayu, every time there is a chance rain always tries to be able to meet phayu. Rain believes that he has fallen in love at first sight with phayu. Rain always persuaded his friends to accompany him to meet phayu but for some reason sky always tried to prevent him from getting close to phayu.

Even though sky always prevented Rain from getting close to Phayu, Rain never gave up and kept trying to approach Phayu until one day his efforts paid off. Phayu accepts Rain's love, because actually Phayu also fell in love with Rain at first sight. Rain is really happy to be dating Phayu, Phayu treats him very well. Phayu always takes care of Rain, invites him to eat together and even Phayu always prioritizes Rain over the others. For phayu rain is everything, he will do everything for rain. In phayu eyes Rain is very cute, he is very kind like an angel, Rain's smile can make Phayu crazy about him.

Phayu's excessive love makes him obsessed with Rain. Little by little phayu restricted Rain's movements, Rain was not allowed to approach anyone, wherever he went, Rain must ask phayu first. Rain, who is innocent, doesn't feel that Phayu is holding him back at all. He thinks that what Phayu doing is purely because Phayu loves him.

Until one day ......

Phayu suddenly kidnaps rain, he locked rain in a room.

"Phi phayu what are you doing? Why am I here?" asked Rain innocently

"Why did you betray me?" Phayu asked emotionlessly.

" Huh?" Rain was confused by Phayu's words, Phayu suddenly strangled Rain's neck.

"I asked why you betrayed me?" Phayu shouted which made Rain scared.

"What does phi phayu mean? I don't understand? What did I betray?" Rain's voice stuttered, his hand holding Phayu's hand which strangled him.

"Don't pretend you don't know, you approached me because you know i am the theerapanyakul family so you can take advantage of me, right ?
" Phayu shouted.

" What is Theerapanyakul, phi? I really don't understand," said Rain.

"don't lie....i heard everything from top...he said that he managed to persuade you to approach me and use me to get information about the theerapanyakul family" Rain is getting confused with phayu's words.... theerapanyakul? information ? What does it mean? . Rain didn't understand at all.

" But phi ... I really didnt understand what are you talking about ?.. What theerapanyakul ? I didnt understand " rain's words made phayu even more angry, he loved rain but when phayu found out that rain approached him because he was theerapanyakul made him lose control. His and Phai's identity as the Theerapanyakul family is a secret because he knows that if other people know the real identity of Phayu and Phai, then many enemies will come, besides that many people will approach him with other intentions. But phayu never thought that rain would be the one who approached him because he was theerapanyakul.

Phayu is very angry...really angry. Emotions took over his mind. Phayu suddenly tore off Rain's clothes. Rain looked at Phayu with a look of horror.

"Phi phayu... what are you going to do?" Rain asked scared.

"You are using me to steal my family's information right?, therefore I will take my payment," said Phayu coldly. Phayu immediately kissed rain roughly on the lips, one of phayu's hand locked rain's hand so that rain wouldn't rebel while the other hand touched rain's nipples.

" Umm... Ahhh... Phi ... Ahhh.. S.. Stopp phi ... Ah.. " asked rain, rain was scared. Rain was really afraid to see Phayu's anger, even he himself didn't know why Phayu could be angry with him

" AAAKHHHHH.... ITS HURT ..... ITS HURT PHI PHAYU " Rain shouted when he felt something enter his hole. Phayu without warning and preparation plunged his cock into rain hole.

" Shit ... This is so tight ... "Phayu muttered ignoring Rain's screams in pain.

" Phi phayu .... Its hurt ... Its hurt phi ... Stop ... Please stop... Ah.. Its hurt phi no " rain kept begging to stop but phayu still didn't care.

" Ah... So tight .. Rain .. Its so good... Ah shit... So tight" phayu continues to moan while continuing to speed up the movement of his hips. Rain shook his head because of the pain in his hole.

" Phi .... Ah.. Phi.. Phayu .. Please stop.. Phi ahhh .. Phi phayu... Ah phi.. Please stop " Rain's tears continued to fall, the pain in his back made him unable to stand it. But phayu still don't care. The longer phayu movement, the faster it is and makes rain more painful.

" Just .. Ah ... Ah .. A... Little bit .... Ahh " Phayu moaned. Phayu's thrust in and out are getting rougher and harder which indicates he will soon reach his climax.

" Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh.... AKHHHHHHHH " phayu screamed when he climax, while rain was still wincing in pain, Rain relief when phayu took his cock out from his hole, he though phayu was done doing it with him. Rain could feel the liquid coming out from his buttocks flowing down to his thighs. But Rain's relief only lasted for a moment when Phayu threw him on the bed and tied his hands with the handcuffs that Phayu tied to the head board.

"Do you think I'm done with you? The payment for information on my family is very expensive and you will pay for everything in full" Phayu replied coldly and the nightmare of rain began.