I don't know why their face becomes pleasurable after listening to me.

" Bhabhi we will wait today"

" It's ok, all of you can have dinner. I will wait. You have never waited till today so no need to do it today also. Now I am here to care for him."

I know I must have sounded rude to them. But the thought that nobody cared for him makes me angry. I know nobody dies if you don't wait for them. But how can you eat and sleep when you know the person you love is hungry? Also nobody knows if he eats or not.

Author's POV.

After telling everyone that she will wait for her maan she went to call him. On the other hand, Abhimaan went to deal with his Mafia business. As there was someone who tried to steal some information about his warehouses and his next consignment. It's not new for him. Because he is king and number one in India, people always try to steal information about his business so that they can get a few of his consignments and make money out of it. As his consignments are always worth in crores.

He was tourchuring the person who tried to mass with the king.  There was a knife in one hand and in the other there was a gun. He asked the person,

" Tell me which one do you like?"

The man was very terrified. So he said,

" Please king I never wanted to steal any information but I have no choice. If I have refused then he must have kille"

He laughed at him.

" Ohh so you thought that I would let you go. Or you thought you would never get caught.  If you have thought like this either you are a fool or innocent. So tell me what you are?"

He asked while playing with a gun.

" I was a fool to think like this, please let me go. I won't repeat my mistake?"

He just shook his head at him and asked,

" How many days we have wested in him Raghav?"

" 8 days boss"

" Hmm then you know Raghav what you have to do. You know Raghav you are lucky that Zahir is not here today otherwise you only have four. But now you have all 8 for yourself."

" Boss Right or left"

" If he is righty then right and Lefty then left."

Raghav went to that man and started stabbing him on his left leg. He started crying for mercy. But no use. Raghav was just done with three Stabs that time Abhimaan's phone rang. He looked at it and Advika's call.

He asked Raghav to tep that man's mouth and continue with his work. He picked up his call,

" Hello"

" What happened Jaan?"

" Nothing I just wanted to know when will you return"

" Why is everything ok?" He asked because he thought something must have happened.

" No Maan I am just asking. I just wanted to tell you that I am waiting for you. We will have dinner together. "

" It's ok you can have your dinner. I am hibuted to have it alone."

" But You are not alone anymore. I am there for you."

Her one sentence was enough for him to know that he is not alone anymore. There is someone who cares for him. There is someone who loves him now. He smiles and said,

" I am coming Jaan. Just half an hour more."

She said ok but somehow listened to the cry of the men who were there.

" Maan what is that noise?"

He glared at Raghav as he didn't want Advika to know anything.

" Nothing Jaan some dog who has done something wrong must be crying. You don't pay attention to it. Just dream about me I am coming "

" Maan " she blushed when he told her to dream about him.

After half an hour Abhimaan came and they had their dinner together. He was happy. He won't have been angry or upset if She didn't have waited for him but her simple gesture of waiting made him feel special and lucky.

As soon as they entered the room he pinned her to the door and started kissing. First she was shocked but then started responding. Once she was out of breath he picked her up and made her lay on bed and again started kissing. Once he was setifice kissing her lips and she was out of breath he started kissing her on Jew to neck to collar bone. After leaving a few hickeys he kissed her forehead.

After this small make out they changed into their nightwear and slept in eachother arms.

So tell me how to find this Chapter? 

Also tell me was Advika rude when she refused anyone to wait for Abhimaan and herself waited ?

Also how do you find their marriage life? Are you ready for more romance and teasing?

Do you think that Advika should help him to reconnect him with his family or should give love and support herself?

Also tell me Is story getting bored or long ? As many people wants to know when will story end ? If you want early end I can end in 4-5 chapter

Please do share your opinion in the comment box. Also if you like chapters just leave one comment to motivate me and vote also. Your votes and comments matter most.