⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯ 13 ◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

I hate headaches.

The cold stone is way too cold to function as a bed. It feels like I just dragged myself out of thick mud. Sitting up made me immediately feel off balance.

"What happened?" I asked. Feeling confused and disoriented as I blinked my heavy eyelids open. My surroundings only registering after I stared down at my feet for about three minutes.

"Anna?" Leo's voice echoed around the stone walls. I don't remember walking into here. I held onto a jail bar and pulled myself up. My eyes widening as I looked at Leo.

"Why are you in a jail cell?" Alice, a cell away from him, looked disbelievably at me.

"You're in one too," she said.

I didn't have the time to ask where Donna was as the steel door at the end of the hallway boomed open. Its hinges holding onto the wall as tightly as they could.

I felt every hair on my skin stand up as a dark-armored man sauntered over to my cell. His face covered with a helmet. Dread pooled in my stomach as he swung my cell door open and walked in.

What does he want? Why are we even here? I back away from him, heart thundering in my ears. "What ar-"

"Don't touch her!" Leo yelled, banging on his cell bars as the man grabbed my arm.

I jerked. "Let me go! Get away from me!" I kicked, but his hold stood strong. I know it would leave a bruised imprint on me. If he doesn't kill me.

"Let me go!" I shouted as he dragged me out the cell and past Alice. Terror rips it's path into my heart as he stopps in front of an empty jail cell.

Blood streaks are smeared on the walls with an odor that mixed with despair. He bent down to my ear, and I stiffened.

"Behave, or that's all you would see left of your friends." He dragged me away as I heard Alice yell for me. I felt tears welling up in my eyes as the door to the jail shut.

Behave? What is he going to do to me?

I was forced into a different hall once the man pulled me up three flights of stairs.

He jerked me up with each step until the stone stairs turned into a velvety red carpet.

He let me, and I fell onto the soft carpet. Black heels with gold trim were the first thing I saw as I carefully looked up. I glared at the man before looking at the lady next to me.

What the hell do they want from me?

"Just perfect. She is stunning!" The woman smiled before taking my hand. I let her lead me away, resisting the urge to jerk away from her. The whispered threat replayed in my head.

They will kill them or torture them if I do anything.

The lady only spoke once more after closing us into a large bathroom.

"What's your name, dear?" She asked as she sat me down in front of a mirror. I looked at the fear-stricken eyes reflecting back at me.

"Where am I?"

What kind of sick place is this? Is this some sort of demented nightmare?

Her red-brown hair was in a long braid, but it still surprised me when she started brushing my hair. I forced myself to stay still as my blood ran cold at her touch.

"Imal Castle."

"My name is Anna," I quickly replied. Hoping she wouldn't charge for each question I asked by hurting Alice or Leo. She smiled at me through the mirror.