Rong Zhen pulled him back: "I just want to see you."

Jiang Jili stared at him, froze in annoyance, and finally Rong Zhen let go of his hand and compromised again.

Of course he couldn't watch it any more, and he couldn't call those embarrassing titles that made Jiang Jili tired, because Jiang Jili locked the door tightly after he went back, no matter how Rong Zhen coaxed him, it was useless.

In the end, it was because Cheng Yan came up to give him the cat, and he was willing to open the door when he heard Chongchong's cry through the door panel. Now Chongchong has grown very big, with its long tail hanging down, and the whole cat is almost half a human when he hugs it. After running with the ball, the ex-husband is at the crematorium", remember the URL: 1 high, as soon as I saw him, I became restless, meowing and not listening.

Jiang Jili took him into his arms, thanked Cheng Chengyan, footsteps came from the corner, Jiang Jili keenly saw the man's long legs, quickly went back to the room, and closed the door again with a "bang".

For the next few days, Jiang Jili avoided Rong Zhen.

During this period, Cheng Yan approached him a few times, asking him to pick some animals he wanted to keep in the lake, but Jiang Jili also refused, but was more concerned about Lin Qi's injury, because since that day, the person who took care of him was Changed, replaced by another older aunt.

Jiang Jili looks familiar, but I can't remember where I saw her. The aunt is very cold-tempered, and she basically doesn't talk much to Jiang Jili. Sometimes she wanted to follow him every step of the way in the bath, which really shocked him. After several discussions, the aunt reluctantly agreed.

Jiang Jili was not used to being taken care of, so he was more concerned about Lin Qi's injury.

He asked Cheng Yan a few times in private, but Cheng Yan kept silent. Jiang Jili asked a lot, and Cheng Yan put him off with words: "Lin Qi made a mistake, so he should be punished naturally. Madam, don't worry about him. .”

In fact, Jiang Jili doesn't like this way of communication. Rong Zhen looks like a domineering patriarch. Jiang Jili is tired of talking to him, and Cheng Yan is not much different from him, even more pedantic. , of course, it can also be said that he is absolutely rational and only loyal to Rong Zhen.

... That's why Jiang Jili was even more exhausted. He knew that 99% of what Cheng Yan meant was what Rong Zhen meant.

He was also suffocating in his heart, and he didn't want to see Rong Zhen.

Not long after he came back from Rongqiao's manor that day, Jiang Chong also came back. It was Rongqiao who brought him back and brought a goose egg, saying it was a gift for the big goose in Rongzhai.

Jiang Jili has something to do, and most of the day he takes Jiang Chong to the gazebo by the lake to watch geese hatching eggs, far away from the people in the Rong Zhai, like a vacuum belt, and very occasionally Rong Zhen can't bear it. If you don't stop looking for him, he will quickly hide.

After hiding for more than a week, Jiang Jili only wanted to see the truth, but he didn't expect him to hide. He sat by the cool lake for a long time every day and got cold, and his body collapsed. He developed a high fever in the middle of the night.

Jiang Jili was so hot that he was dazed and confused in thinking, and he forgot to resist when he was hugged into his arms by Rong Zhen. He was so hot that he thought vaguely that the person holding him was very cold.

He couldn't think of more things clearly, he could only respond to his most basic needs. He knew he was thirsty, so he whispered that he wanted to drink water, and the man would hold the cup and feed him one bite at a time. He said it was hot, so the man wiped his body with a hot towel.