Rong Zhen exhaled the smoke ring, and waited quietly for the shredded tobacco to burn for a while.

He said, "Bring me the man."

He didn't say anything, but Cheng Yan was clear.

He replied: "... yes."

-

Inside the mansion.

None of the servants who usually cleaned the first floor were there today. In the empty and quiet living room, the usually warm and tall butler Lin was kneeling on the ground in embarrassment.

The people who work for the Rong family have a separate house in Rongzhai, and the place that is usually quiet and no one goes there has been turned upside down today.

Rong Zhen was sitting on the sofa, and someone put one piece of broken and tattered thing in front of him. There is a puzzle piece in a small iron box, a bunch of keys that I don’t know where, some scattered building block parts, and a black soft leather notebook.

The person who put the things said respectfully: "Sir, I found them all in this box."

Rong Zhen didn't look at the box, but picked up the book and slowly opened it.

The first few pages are densely packed with some things.

Rong Zhen read a few words: "Remind Madam to take medicine on time, help Madam water the flowers, ask the kitchen to make Madam a snack, help Madam choose new building blocks..."

At first glance, it sounded like it was within the scope of Lin Qi's work, but after flipping through the memo pad, the contents on it were a bit shocking.

There is no record of anything to be done on it. Every row and every column is filled with the word "Madame", which densely fills the entire page. The handwriting on it is very serious, and it can be seen that the person who wrote it It must be very serious and cherished.

It is even more frightening to turn it backwards. The word "Mrs." disappeared, but became the young man's name, "Jiang Jili".

This memo pad has two hundred pages, and the contents of the record of various things in the front only occupy six pages, "Madame" occupies four pages, and the remaining 190 pages are all with this name, there are no people. It is clear how many he has written, but it is not a matter of overnight that he can write so many.

"Lin Qi, is Madam pretty?"

Rong Zhen's slender fingers gently twisted a page of paper, the expression on his face was indifferent and unpredictable, no one knew what he was thinking.

The person kneeling on the ground didn't say a word, and responded to the question with silence.

"Madam is beautiful." Rong Zhen finally glanced over, and he stood up slowly: "Tell me, what do you think when you look at Madam every day."

Lin Qi's hand hanging by his side tightened, but he still didn't say anything.

Rong Zhen: "You're thinking about your wife's thin waist and long legs, and you want to have sex with her..."

The body of the person on the ground trembled violently: "Lin Qi dare not."

"I'm still thinking about how to let my wife escape from the military residence." Rong Zhen: "Huh? I did a lot of tricks... It's the first time I've seen such a disobedient dog."

"Sir..." As soon as Lin Qi opened his mouth, the notebook in Rong Zhen's hand slammed violently, causing a gust of wind in his ears.

With a sound of "bang", Rong Zhen shot out for the first time.