"Honey, you're trying to piss me off on purpose, aren't you?"

Jiang Jili: "I didn't, you misunderstood."

Rong Zhen's brows and eyes were also tired.

He has countless ways to deal with other people and work, but he can't do anything with the person in front of him. The beast puts away its fangs to the rabbit, showing affection clumsily, but still can't get what he wants.

Rabbits are cautious and shy of strangers, as long as they feel a trace of pure kindness, they will immediately be alert.

Rong Zhen sometimes felt that maybe this was not a rabbit at all, but a prickly little hedgehog, with spikes all over his body, and Rong Zhen had nothing to do with it. He could only surrender.

Rong Zhen rubbed his fingers on his smooth wrist: "Honey, I have a gift for you."

Jiang Jili shook his head subconsciously: "No need."

Man: "Look up and look at me."

Jiang Jili was startled by this sentence, obviously the other party's voice was still gentle, but he was extremely frightened, he raised his eyes hastily, his shoulder against the wall trembled slightly.

"gentlemen……"

He didn't know why he had an inexplicable fear of this sentence, just like a conditioned reflex.

Rong Zhen suddenly met the terrified eyes of the young man, and was taken aback.

Then he immediately hugged him into his arms and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you."

The person in the arms didn't say a word, Rong Zhen said, "I made the gift myself, you said you liked it before."

Jiang Jili bit his lip, his eyes were a little red, but he didn't say any more words of rejection.

Rong Zhen took out a black velvet box, which looked extravagant and high-profile, and there was no sense of disobedience lying in the hands of a man, but Jiang Jili just felt that it was not suitable for him. The box was like melted ink, with a sticky texture, so he jumped into Jiang Jili inside.

Everything makes him uncomfortable.

The box opened with a clatter, revealing a chain of paper-folded stars.

Jiang Jili was stunned for a moment, and the man had already taken it out, trying to put it on his right hand for him.

"Wait a minute!" Jiang Jili suddenly withdrew his hand: "I remember this chain... I had the same one before."

But this piece of memory is very vague. Jiang Jili does have the memory of this star bracelet in his mind, but he can't remember how the bracelet came about and how it was lost.

Rong Zhen looked down at him: "I gave you that one too, baby."

Jiang Jili hesitated: "...Really?"

The man gently encircled his arm: "Yes." Then he helped him put it on forcefully.

Not allowing Jiang Jili to ask again, the man kissed him on the forehead: "Go ahead, let the kitchen make any snacks you want."

Jiang Jili still had countless doubts in his heart, and he swallowed them all. As soon as the man let go, he ran out of the room in a hurry.

Rong Zhen looked at the empty embrace and stood for a long time with downcast eyes.

When he went out, Cheng Yan was at the door: "Sir, Miss Rong is here, Madam and Young Master are outside, you..."