Warm breath sprayed on the back of the neck, Jiang Jili whispered awkwardly: "Then... thank you."

"You're welcome, baby." Rong Zhen bowed slightly, his chin resting on his shoulder, his posture was very affectionate: "...I miss you a little, let me kiss you, okay?"

Jiang Jili's body was tense. He was most afraid of this kind of soft request. If the other party forced him to do something he didn't like without hesitation, he could refuse without hesitation, but this kind of request was full of temptation. Yes, even a little cautiously, gently asking for his opinion, Jiang Jili couldn't resist "The ex-husband's crematorium after running with the ball", remember the website: 1.

It's not that he is willing in his heart, he just can't say no to it.

He has always been like this, once others beg him in a soft tone, his heart will soften accordingly.

"Sir, I..." Jiang Jili's throat tightened.

"It's okay if you don't want to, baby, I will wait for you to remember everything before."

Jiang Jili inexplicably felt that he was a little pitiful, but the other party had already given him a step down, even though he was a little shaken in his heart, he still forced himself to press down.

He said, "Okay."

After Jiang Jili took Daisy away that day, he didn't think about it any more. Unexpectedly, the man seemed to know his psychology, and would always remind him of various things.

He took a few pots of daisies outside to bask in the sun, and his hands were a little dirty after loosening the soil and watering them. Rong Zhen would patiently help him wipe them clean little by little, and then slowly clasped his hands. Passed each of his fingers, didn't say anything, just caressed him very intimately and lovingly.

When the weather is cold, Rong Zhen will personally put on a coat for him, roll him into his arms, pat his back lightly with his big hands, rub his chin against his cool side face, the man's body is very hot, Jiang Jili leans in It warmed up in no time.

Even, Rong Zhen would help him cut his nails, every finger was trimmed clean, sometimes Jiang Jili was not used to it, could not stay in his arms, always wanted to hide, Rong Zhen would say: "Okay, it'll be fine soon."

Jiang Jili couldn't refuse him more and more.

He not only remembered the man's distressed tone that day, but also remembered that they were not divorced, they were still legal partners, it was just that he had lost his memory.

He wondered countless times whether it was really like what this gentleman told him these few times, they were in love for two years, and they loved each other very much in the first three years of marriage. Before he left Huaicheng, they never had much conflict.

If this is the case, then how sad the husband should be for such a behavior of resisting and avoiding.

Jiang Jili actually believed part of it in his heart, but no third person could confirm the authenticity of these pasts to him. But although he was suspicious, he was not as stressed as before. When a man wanted to get close to him, he would occasionally give a little response.

Until that day, the gentleman suddenly proposed that the bedroom he used to live in had been tidied up, and he could move back at any time if he wanted.

Jiang Jili is also eager to know about his past, even a little bit. He thought that the bedroom he lived in must have left some traces of his past.

So he didn't refuse.

The room is clean and bright, with warm sunlight coming in from the window. He first noticed the balcony. The semi-circular white marble railings enclose a comfortable and comfortable space. The soft sofa is next to it, and the handmade carpet is soft and beautiful. Jiang Jili liked that place very much at a glance.