The strength in Rong Zhen's hand fluctuated from light to heavy, and finally let go after a few times. Cheng Yan handed him a handkerchief, and he wiped his hands slowly.

"Don't let me see it for a few days."

Cheng Yan: "Yes, sir."

The tip of Rong Zhen's shoe lightly kicked the prince's side, and the prince got up instantly. A servant walked in, and the prince obediently followed and left the garden. "The ex-husband's crematorium after running with the ball", remember the website: 1 Rong Zhen wiped his hands with his eyes downcast, and said in a casual tone, "It's a good obedient dog." But there was no hint of appreciation in his tone.

His complexion was not very good, and his brows and eyes were a little irritable and gloomy.

Others don't know what Rong Zhen is thinking, but Cheng Yan can feel it clearly, and he is even more open-minded than Rong Zhen himself.

It is cruel enough that the wife conceived the husband's child in such a frightening situation, not to mention all the things that happened during the wife's pregnancy, Cheng Yan can remember, and of course the husband will not forget.

It is more likely that the husband remembers it better than him, because during the five years when the wife fled the military residence, the husband has been thinking about the past. Many times he can't remember clearly, or if he didn't pay attention to the things he didn't remember, he would ask Cheng Yan .

He asked Cheng Yan what his wife did at home after he left one day, and how she was doing.

Cheng Yan would not lie to Rong Zhen, he would report the truth every time, without any details.

He said that after Rong Zhen left on April 13, Jiang Jili developed a high fever and fell into a coma for three days, and was on an IV drip for a week before he could barely get out of bed.

He said that after Rong Zhen left on April 28, Jiang Jili sat on the balcony in a daze all day without eating a single bite of food.

He also said that after Rong Zhen left on May 12, Jiang Jili often retched and drowsy during the day, couldn't sleep well at night, and often woke up crying.

He talked countless times about Jiang Jili's truest appearance when Rong Zhen was not around, and he put it in front of Rong Zhen without reservation and cruelty.

From the moment Rong Zhen regretted it, everything in the past became sharp knives. Those five years had pierced him to the point of being riddled with holes, and now he still sprinkled a handful of coarse salt on the blade. A knife cut the flesh of his heart.

Cheng Yan knew that Rong Zhen remembered everything.

"哢哒", the teacup made a soft sound when it came into contact with the table, but the tiny sound abruptly broke the oppressive and dull atmosphere.

Rong Zhen raised his eyes and glanced over.

Lu Hui: "Mr. Rong, the reputation of the Lu family in the world..."

Before he finished speaking, Rong Zhen threw the handkerchief on the table.

Cheng Yan glanced at Rong Zhen, then interrupted Lu Hui, and replied, "Daya Bay will launch the project bidding soon. If Young Master Lu is interested, of course you can try it."

The thoughts in Lu Hui's mind were suddenly disconnected, and his discussion was over before it could start.

The meaning of this sentence is very clear. If you want to come to the West District to develop, you can, but you must beat other bidders.