"It's not that you don't eat, why do you just make up for it?"

Shao Wei: "..." I don't know what to say.

Seeing Shao Wei's speechless expression, Jiang Jili gently tugged him and said with a smile, "Let's go, Boss Shao is paying his salary today, I'll treat you."

Shao Wei laughed, turned around and went back to close the door, saying: "Since you have said that, no matter how polite you are, I will lose face."

After the piano store finished packing and closed the door, it was completely dark. Shao Wei drove his car, and the three of them headed towards Yaochuan Road.

Along the way, a black car was driving behind. These were the two people who followed Jiang Jili and Jiang Chong closely before. They were used to it, and even Shao Wei was not particularly surprised.

After nightfall, Tongqiao is peaceful and far away. There are many stalls with open stores on Yaochuan Road, with uneven heights, which are completely incomparable with the bustling high-rise buildings in the urban area.

Although Jiang Jili grew up in Huaicheng and was used to the luxurious urban night scene, he can still quickly adapt to this small city because he likes the slow pace of life in Tongqiao Town.

So no matter how prosperous Huai City is, it is not suitable for him.

At this moment in the apartment, the man stood on the balcony and lit a cigarette. The scarlet tobacco was burning slowly. The living room behind him was bright and warm, but the balcony across the door was so cold that it almost felt like shivering.

He took a puff of smoke, and the smoke rose up, hazyly covering his eyes, making it difficult for people to see the emotions inside.

The exquisite and expensive French food in the house has been removed from the table and the plate, and it is thrown somewhere to feed the hungry wild dogs. Rong Zhen never touched the table food, but just smoked one by one. The expression on the face in the dark is gloomy and unpredictable.

Ten minutes ago he had seen a few photos that came in.

In the photo, three people were eating hot pot. The young man's sleeves were neatly rolled up, revealing his slender and white arms. He had a gentle smile on his face, and a man opposite him was serving him vegetables.

This is completely opposite to the people Rong Zhen saw in the afternoon. The photos passed by one by one, and the young people on each one were comfortable and relaxed.

Some of them were eating vegetables slowly, and they had just fed A beef ball with bulging cheeks like a hamster hoarding food. Some of them are talking and laughing with the man opposite, their eyes are bent, and their smiles are cute and beautiful.

Some of them are carefully peeling shrimps for him and handing him Water, or pulling him upside down to wipe his hands.

There are only three people, but the young man is still the one who is surrounded by stars.

Rong Zhen thought of many things, his thoughts seemed to be a little confused, but at a certain point he was strangely clear.

He lowered his eyes, and slowly pressed the cigarette butt to the tiger's mouth in his left hand. The moment he came into contact with the high temperature, his skin was torn apart. His eyebrows were not even frowned, and his movements were indifferent and casual, as if he had done it thousands of times.

The cigarette butt was gradually extinguished, and a sentence echoed in his mind.

"The truth is...the five years I've been away from you have been the happiest five years of my life."