"Jiang Jili." The man was already on the verge of rage: "What do you want from me?"

"Let go of me..." Jiang Jili struggled again, he wanted to bite the hand that was holding him, but the man pinched his chin with his backhand, he was pushed against the car window, and the man's whole body was crushed come over.

"Do you remember? I loved you in this car."

Jiang Jili's face turned pale.

Of course he remembered that on the day of Qin Yao's birthday party, he was carried out of the hotel by Rong Zhen and thrown into the car. The "love" the man said was that torture-like affair with no end in sight. Had to cry all night.

"I can still be here and love you again."

This is a threat.

Jiang Jili's struggle became smaller, his tears were like broken beads, and he looked at the person in front of him in despair.

Rong Zhen could feel him trembling. He knew that the young man was terrified. This scene seemed to overlap with a certain day five years ago, but he didn't know which day it was, because there were too many such scenes. too much.

Jiang Jili is always afraid of him.

What Jiang Jili said that day suddenly sounded in Rong Zhen's mind.

He said: "I was scared once when you strangled me and threw me on the floor, and I was scared again when you forced me on the balcony, in the study, in the garden, on the piano in the living room..."

He said, "Mr. Rong, I'm really sorry... If you want me not to be afraid of you, I can't..."

Rong Zhen touched the eyes of the young man again. He was as fragile as a shattered glass doll, unable to resist. His long and curled eyelashes were wetted by tears and formed into clusters. Before, they were just eyes. His tail was red, and now even the tip of his nose is red from crying.

Rong Zhen suddenly regretted what he said just now.

He became even more anxious, and his emotions were like gunpowder in a barrel. The fire that was about to ignite him was always near and far away, and he was so irritable that he didn't know what to do. He had been unable to get himself out of this kind of situation for a long time. Freed from the emotional prison.

Rong Zhen suddenly let go of his hand without warning, he straightened up, and threw the bracelet out casually, with a loud clang, he didn't know which gap it fell into.

He raised his hand and pulled off his tie, his breath was a little unsteady, and he closed his eyes, as if trying to calm himself down.

I don't know how long it took before the man spoke.

"Lili, I scared you..."

He wanted to reach out to touch someone again, but Jiang Jili yelled in horror and avoided: "Don't touch me!" It was a state of more resistance than before.

Those shadowy fears became clear again, the young man had collapsed a bit, huddled in a corner with his arms around himself.

This scene almost stopped Rong Zhen's breathing. At that moment, the regret that had tortured him for five years pierced into his heart like a blade.

He had thought about the scene of finding the youth again countless times, obviously he wanted to love him and pet him, and hold this fragile and beautiful baby in the palm of his hand...

The mighty superior finally lowered his noble head and said, "Lili, I'm sorry."

The rose that can be destroyed is withered.