Bai Yuxing's mother and Lu Hui's mother are sisters, and Lu Hui is his cousin, so they met Qin Cong.

He called out, "Brother Qin."

Rong Qiao next to him didn't say anything, just nodded. The relationship between the Rong family and the Qin family has been very embarrassing in the past few years, and it can almost be said to have dropped to a freezing point. It's not easy to say anything.

What's more, Rong Qiao himself didn't like Qin Cong. Back then, his second brother suddenly started to suppress the Qin family. Rong Qiao knew the reason more or less.

If Rong Zhen is a ferocious beast that is difficult to train, then Qin Cong is a sinister poisonous snake.

"I remember that Mr. Rong bought a sapphire bracelet at Sotheby's auction five years ago. It is somewhat similar to today's Sky Heart. It seems that Mr. Rong is very fond of this style."

Bai Yuxing smiled: "The Heart of the Sky is a rare, rare and exquisite jewelry, so it is reasonable for Mr. Rong to like it."

Qin Cong glanced at Rong Qiao, and Bai Yuxing hugged her into his arms somewhat defensively.

Qin Cong: "I was lucky enough to see that bracelet once, and it really can't compare to today's one." He paused, and then said: "I remember that Mr. Rong seemed to give that bracelet to his wife..."

Rong Qiao's complexion changed, and he finally said, "My second brother seems to be free to give the bracelet to whom, so there's no need to talk about such things."

Qin Cong didn't mind being choked by her, and nodded thoughtfully.

Then he suddenly said: "I heard that Mr. Rong recently found Mrs. Rong."

Rong Qiao didn't react for a while, and was stunned for a moment.

They didn't hear anything about it.

She blinked.

So... Her second brother has already found her second sister-in-law, so why didn't she bring her back to Huai City? With her second brother's character, shouldn't she tie her back overnight?

As soon as he was about to ask something, Qin Cong said slowly: "Then Mr. Rong took this heart of the sky for Mrs. Rong, right? Three hundred million, a bracelet, Mr. Rong is really willing."

Rong Qiao couldn't hold back and grabbed Bai Yuxing's arm. She asked subconsciously in a low voice, "Then my second sister-in-law..."

Instead, Qin Cong stopped answering. He smiled and said, "I've only heard about it. I don't have any definite information. Maybe... Mrs. Rong took the initiative to find it after she was tired from playing outside."

"It's not surprising, what's strange is... Mrs. Rong seems to have given birth to a child, and Mr. Rong is also considered to be a successor."

Rong Qiao was a little stunned by the shock of this huge message, and there was no time to think about what Qin Cong meant when he said such a call, but Bai Yuxing took the lead and said: "This is Mr. Rong's family business, we people are not qualified to dictate. He quickly changed the subject: "Did Brother Qin get what he wanted at the auction today?"

Qin Cong patted the non-existent ashes on his fingers with downcast eyes, and said with a smile, "Almost, just as I got 210 million, Mr. Rong got 300 million."

Bai Yuxing and Qin Cong chatted back and forth for a few words, but Rong Qiao didn't listen to a word, her mind was full of her second sister-in-law and that child.

As soon as she left the auction site, she quickly asked someone to check it out, and soon the news reached her.

She found the child first, Jiang Chong.