𝑀❀❀𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑒

It was one of those nights, when the devil's village was cloaked in darkness. Yala, having found solace and warmth in the embrace of Elderly Sky Grandma Ursula, shared a bond that transcended bloodlines. Grandma Ursula loved Yala as her own daughter and held a special place in her heart for Aris, whom she regarded as her son.

On this particular night, as Yala and Grandma Ursula sat in the cozy living room, they exchanged stories and laughter. Their connection deepened with each passing moment, cementing a bond built on love and understanding. Little did they know that an unexpected event awaited them, ready to weave a new chapter into their intertwined destinies.

As the night wore on, the conversation waned, and Yala retired to her own room, separate from Grandma Ursula's. But just as she settled into her bed, a faint knock on her window startled her. With curiosity piqued, Yala approached the window and discovered Aris on the other side, beckoning her to join him.

"Aris! What are you doing here?!" Yala exclaimed, her voice a mixture of surprise and delight. Aris wore a mischievous smile, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "I wanted to take you somewhere, one of my favorite places," he replied, his voice filled with the exuberance of a child.

"In the middle of the night?" Yala questioned, her curiosity growing stronger. Aris nodded eagerly, his enthusiasm infectious. "Well, it looks the best at midnight," he explained, his words carrying a hint of mystery. Yala couldn't resist the allure of his invitation. "Looks like it must be a great place," she said, her lips curling into a playful smirk.

Within fifteen minutes, they embarked on their clandestine adventure, guided by Aris's lead. Yala's heart fluttered with anticipation as they ventured into the night, their footsteps carrying them to an unknown destination. Suddenly, Aris halted, and with gentle hands, he covered Yala's eyes. "Hey, what are you doing?!" Yala protested, her voice laced with a mixture of excitement and confusion.

"Shhh, just wait a bit," Aris whispered, his voice a velvety caress in the darkness. He took her hand, guiding her steps with care. With each passing moment, Yala's anticipation grew, her imagination painting vivid pictures of the mysterious place Aris had brought her to.

And then, at once, Aris released his grip, allowing Yala to open her eyes. What she saw before her was nothing short of breathtaking. A small frozen pond stretched out beneath a canopy of ethereal white trees. Moonlight bathed the surroundings, casting a mesmerizing glow upon the frozen surface.

Yala stood in awe, her eyes wide with wonder. Aris watched her with a prideful smile, his joy radiating from his being. As they ventured onto the frozen ice, Aris asked Yala if she liked the sight before them. She could only nod, her voice momentarily stolen by the beauty that enveloped her.

They chatted about the beauty of this place. How they have started as enemies and what they've become right now.

GUYS ITS HAPPENING!!! Finallyy their bonding!!! WHOOOO!!! thx you so much if you read my story this far! Wait till the next chapter!!! More is going to happen! 

MUAHHAHHAMUHAHAHA!!!!

╰(‵□′)╯

For the image credit, I kinda dumbed into it on Pinterest. I looked for the artist, but I couldn't find her/him.