𝔄 𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩 𝔈𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯

Yala, burdened by the conflicting emotions instilled by Gramma Zari, ventures out into the night. Her heart carries the weight of uncertainty and the lingering influence of manipulation. She wanders through the shadowy streets, her steps guided by a mix of determination and caution. 

As she walks, she catches a glimpse of a fleeting figure in the corner of her eye. She stops in her tracks, her senses heightened. There, standing before her, is the mysterious kid, his presence emanating an aura of resilience and guardedness.

Yala's heart skips a beat as she recognizes him. Memories of their previous encounter flood her mind, but the walls erected by Gramma Zari's manipulation make it difficult for her to trust her own instincts. The kid, aware of the guardedness in Yala's gaze, remains cautious and distant.

Silence hangs in the air for what feels like an eternity until Yala finds the strength to break it. "What do you want?" she asks, her voice tinged with a mixture of curiosity and hostility. " Are you dumb Yala?! What could he possibly want?! Like OMG!!" Yala thinks inside her head as she speaks.

The kid stares at her for a moment, his expression unreadable. He doesn't respond, his guardedness mirroring Yala's own wariness. The tension between them is palpable.

"You know what I'm supposed to do, right?" Yala challenges, her voice filled with defiance and a glimmer of curiosity.

For a brief moment, their eyes lock, the weight of their shared destinies hanging in the balance. In that intense gaze, unspoken words pass between them—a mixture of understanding, defiance, and the acknowledgement of an inevitable conflict.

Without warning, the kid steps closer, his face inches from Yala's. Their eyes lock, the proximity electrifying the charged air between them. His voice, a low and intense whisper, breaks the silence. "So do it," he says, his voice laced with a mix of challenge and urgency.

The kid starts running away as soon as he speaks. "Wha-?! What did just happen?! He escaped you Dumb***" It takes Yala a bit to realize what's going on, with the moment of shock. But she manages to catch up to him. Before Yala realizes they've started battling in the middle of the forest. "Huh? This kid? Against me?" Yala thinks in her mind, underestimating the kid.

In an instant, the intensity of their confrontation escalates. Yala realizes that the kid possesses skills and strength equal to her own, making victory seemingly unattainable. Determined to protect herself and fulfill her mission, she strikes harshly, her blows fueled by a desperation she cannot contain.

The kid, caught off guard by Yala's ferocity, shifts into a defensive stance. He uses his agility and quick reflexes to parry her attacks, attempting to neutralize her aggression without causing harm. But as the battle intensifies, he too finds himself hitting back with increasing force, driven to halt Yala's relentless assault.

Blow after blow, their fight grows increasingly brutal, each strike resonating with the weight of their conflicting loyalties. The kid passes through the portal which leads to the Hidden Forest, as their fight keeps going. Yala's anger blinds her, propelling her forward with reckless abandon. The kid, torn between defending himself and minimizing harm, struggles to find a balance.

In the midst of their fierce clash, Yala pushes herself to the limit, exhausting her body and mind. The strain takes its toll, and as she delivers a final powerful strike, her consciousness falters. Overwhelmed by the physical and emotional toll of the battle, she collapses, her body limp and unconscious. 

Yala's vision gets blurry, as she closes her eyes

. . .

I just wanted to leave an art of the mystery kiddo

I just wanted to leave an art of the mystery kiddo. hehehe. 

Pls LIKE & COMMENT your thoughts

¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸