ꁝꏂꇙ꒐꓄ꋬ꓄꒐ꄲꋊ

Years have passed since Yala's parents death, and she has grown with that anger, and hatred towards the Children of the Dark. She hates all of them that much, that she'll capture one as soon as she see's one, and finish the ceremony. And she has done it a several times, with no regrets, no fears, nor hesitation.

This Yala wasn't the cute, joyful, uplifting, hopeful Yala anymore, it was someone totally different. (My poor Yala  ಥ_ಥ Gramma Zari stole her)

. . .

Its one of the normal days, Yala is out looking for more devils. She quietly walks through the branches in the forest, as quiet as possible. All of a sudden she hears a sound from the trees. She leans closer, to see, than all of a sudden someone starts jumping tree to tree and running away, as soon as Yala see's this, she starts running after it. "I'm the fastest of all the village, but I still can't catch up to this kid?" she thinks. After a period of running, it jumps back up to the tree, right when it was about to start flying from the branch of tree, Yala catches up to it, and jumps on him. 

The two fall on top of each other, the kid on the ground, and Yala on top of him. Their eyes came face to face at the moment, they both stared at each other, with shock. Both of them felt a feeling they never did before, a strange weird feeling. 

Yala got up, stopping this awkward situation, than she saw a black moon on left of the kids forehead, so she understood, he was one of Dark side. 

The same with the kid, as he saw the white star, in Yala's shoulder. Seeing this star, a different emotion appeared on his face. He looked sad because he knew what this meant, he knew she was their to take him to the ceremony. 

He raised his hands towards Yala.

Yala looked confused, "What are y-you doing?" she said with confusion. "Aren't you here to take me to the ceremony? So do it." he said, with no fear. 

Yala's eyes opened wide hearing this, they looked at each other right in the eye. Yala hesitated for a moment, if she should catch him or not. Right at that moment, some one from behind called, "Yala where are you?! Did you find any?!" said someone. Yala looked behind as soon as she heard her name. Than he turned back to the kid without answering, the call. 

"Aren't you going to run?" Yala asked. "What?! Are you letting me go?" he said, the kid looked with shock. *sigh, "You have 5 second to leave." Yala closes her eyes, and counts to 5. Than she opens it, and the kids still their. "What?!" Yala looks with confusion, "Why didn't you leave?! Are you out of your mind or something?!" she asks with confusion. 

"Look take this." He hands her a dark reddish ribbon, with weird design on it from his hair, "Take this, I hope we meet again, someday." he says, and fly's back out of sigh. "What the hell?! Is he out of his mind? Handing me a random ribbon from his hair? The devils are sure super weird. But.. I'll just put it my pocket, just case. It does have a nice design though, I must admit." she thinks as the kid leaves, and stuffs the ribbon in her pocket. 

A few minuets later a few villagers from Yala's village approach, "Yala we've been looking for you? We called, but you didn't respond. Did you find something." they ask. Yala thinks for a bit, and doesn't answer, than she looks back at them, "No nothing." she replies. 

"Wow, Yala huh? I hope we meet again...someday..." the kid stared at them from afar, hidden behind up a tree.

" the kid stared at them from afar, hidden behind up a tree

◃───────────────────────────────────────▹

𝕋ℍ𝕏 𝔽𝕆ℝ ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ

𝕀 𝕊𝔼𝔸ℝℂℍ𝔼𝔻 𝔸𝕃𝕆𝕋, 𝔹𝕌𝕋 ℂ𝔸ℕ'𝕋 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕀𝕊𝕋

ℙ𝕃𝕊 ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔻𝕆𝕎ℕ 𝕀𝔽 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝕂ℕ𝕆𝕎 𝔸ℕ𝕐 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼𝕀ℝ 𝕊𝕆ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 𝕄𝔼𝔻𝕀𝔸

ℙ𝕃𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝕐𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕌𝔾ℍ𝕋𝕊

»»——⍟——««