31. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃

Start from the beginning

"Which news?" His question made her eyes watered up. She wiped them but it grew more frequently.

"I'm pregnant! He told to abort it but I don't want to. I know he loves me, there must be some reason behind his behavior. I just want to correct everything. I don't know what to do now. After thinking for many days I decided to abort it but doctor said that i have crossed 3 months and now abortion is risky__ please help me! I don't want to abort our child."

She sobbed and seeing her, he felt angry. Didn't know for what? He fisted his hand and very calmly spoke out.

"Maybe you are saying truth but why should I trust you? There must be some issues between you both which I don't know."

She gazed at for sometime and then said. "Don't trust me! Ask your brother about me, he would surely answer you. And if then also he won't accept me then I will raise my child alone."

"What's your name?"

"Shreya!"

He nodded and dialled hrithik's number calling him in his cabin.

~•~

"Who is shreya?"

Hrithik's eyes widened and he snapped at his brother. His throat dried hearing her name and he lowered his eyes. Still maintaining a confused look he shook his head.

"What are you talking about bhai? I don't know__"

"I won't bear lies!" He passed a stern look.

Hrithik sighed and tried to argue but couldn't do that for long and finally gave up.

"My ex!"

"What was the reason of your break up?"

"Why are you so interested in my life Bhai? I didn't want to continue it so I broke up. What's the big deal?" His statement came out of irritation as he raised his voice. Ritvik stayed calm not wanting to loose his control.

"It's a big deal! You left her for no reason. And now she is suffering because of your deeds. How could you Hrithik? She is pregnant with your child!"

"So what? I told her to terminate it. It was a mistake_"

"You should have think it before getting intimate with me!" The soft voice pulled their attention. Hrithik glared at her and ritvik felt helpless. He didn't want such pain for his brother.

"I had told you then Why the hell did you come here?" He hissed at her but ritvik stopped him.

"Clear whatever misunderstanding you have and accept it. Don't worry about mom and Dad. I will handle everything."

Ritvik adviced but it frustrated him more.

"Why the hell are you forcing me bhai? I don't want this, that's it! Please don't interfere between us__"

"SHUT UP! Enough of your nonsense. First I thought, shreya has some fault but now I understood that every fault is in my brother. Okay, you don't want her and the child. Fine! If not you then I will marry her and give this child my name. Tera failaya hua raita kisiko toh sametna hi hoga na!"

His words snapped both of their heads in his direction. Shreya's eyes watered up with tears and a fear settled in her heart.

While hrithik's heart clenched, he felt like loosing a precious part of himself. He gulped down the saliva and left from there without uttering a single word.

"What are you saying? How could you? I love Hrithik, how did you even think that I will agree with your demand?"

Shreya burst out as soon as Hrithik went out. Her tears had no limit.

"Even I won't do anything such. Trust me, you and hrithik will be together. Just do what I'm saying. I know, he loves you and he will soon accept it."

~•~

Silence fell in the surrounding. Everyone was shocked and numb with the revelation.

Rekha and shakti exchanged looks and then glanced at the girl sitting before them. Their eyes went to ritvik who was blankly staring at them.

"Will you both speak something?"

"Have you left something to speak? I hadn't expected this from you ritvik? What's all this?" Shakti scolded while shreya shifted on her place.

"We are sorry but now there's no way out. I want to marry her as soon as possible. After few months our child will born and before I have to correct everything." He firmly added looking at shreya.

Rekha sighed then saw her husband's stern face and put her palm over his. "Okay! Atleast you agreed for marriage. Shreya, call your parents. We will fix the dates and all."

Shreya waited for ritvik's reaction and once getting it nodded her head.

"Come, I will drop you at your place." He stood up holding her palm to show Hrithik, who was hearing everything from the stairs. He glared at them and fisted his hands.

Both of them left, once reaching out ritvik left her hand immediately and opened the door of car for her.

"Don't worry everything will be fine." She smiled finally and got inside.

"RTIVIK!!"

His head titled in the direction and his heartbeats stopped. There krisha was standing in a devastated state. Her body was seeming more like lifeless. She came running to him and fisted his shirt.

"You love me then what's this? I heard what you said, how can you marry her when I'm your wife. Why are you doing this with me ritvik? Why?"

Instead of telling her ritvik rudely pushed her back. Krisha shockingly gazed at him as her eyes blurred with tears.

"Which wife? Did you forget about that contract? With the termination of that contract our marriage also terminated. Now you and me are none. About love then, let me clear one thing. I HATE YOU! Everything was just a act. I just wanted some peace and so I acted according to the situation. Not my fault if you take it seriously."

He hissed out with so much hatred that broke her heart into pieces.

"You are saying this because you don't know the truth. It's not like you are thinking ritvik. Vihaan and i have nothing. On our wedding day, he sneaked into my room and ___"

"GET OUT! I am not interested to hear your love story! I very well know why are you behind me. As now I have more money than that bastard so you left him and came to me. Enough of your drama krisha! Let me live my life and do whatever you want with yours." He paused and inhaled a breathe then chuckling randomly said.

"First me then vihaan and again me! Aren't you satisfied? Anyways, let me tell you that I'm going to marry shreya and also she is pregnant with my child. So please don't try to come before me and leave!"

His each and every word pierced like a sharp dragger in her heart. Her hopes, trust and heart everything has broken today.

She stood like a statue there. Her body was numb and tears dried on their place. He gave her a last look and got inside the car driving away from there.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟕𝟎+

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟕𝟎+