Story 8: Stuck in a Crazy Fantasy Stone Age World

Book Cover: 

Story Description: 

Story Description: 

A Very Short Story:

An ordinary salary man was mistakenly shot by the police and reincarnated into another world.

It is the start of a cliche isekai protagonist adventure! Filled with beauties in his harem!

NOT!

Bitch! I'm running for my life! I ain't got no time for that!

Stone Age, Experience, Firestorm, and Escape

Written: 06/11/23
Completed

Mature: Swearing. Lots of it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Stuck in a Fantasy Stone Age World

Do you know those cliche isekai anime where the protagonist was reincarnated into another world filled with magic and adventure? Oh! And they became all-powerful, ruled kingdoms, and have a harem or whatever.

Yeah, that's me.

The difference? Well...

"RUUUUNNNN!"

There's magic alright. Currently, there's a firestorm about to destroy my tribe and nearby tribes.

Why there's a firestorm? Because of magic bitch.

As for adventure?

If me fleeing from a firestorm and barely dodging the fireball spits can be considered an adventure, then I guess it is.

"Escape to the Mist Territory! If we go deep enough, the firestorm will be extinguished by the water mana!"

Mist Territory? That's 90 miles away from here. Even so, with the evolution of the people here, they should be able to reach it as long as they're strong and fast enough.

Shit!

I rolled before the burning huge ass tree crushed my 5-year-old body to death.

Yeah, you heard it right.

I'm a 5-year-old, ain't exactly all-powerful ey?

But compared to my previous world's standard, this '5-year-old' can outrun a car and defeat 10 men in a fight.

Goes to show how crazy this world I reincarnated into is.

The protagonist reincarnates into a different world with the previous life's memory. Check!

All-powerful? If it was my previous world yeah but if it's this world? I'm a weak chicken!

Heck! Chickens in this world are more powerful than me!

I stood up and continued to run as fast as I could.

Kingdoms? Non-existent. Only tribes exist here because it's a stone age world.