Story 6: Zampopo

Book Cover: 

Story Description:

Story Description:

A Very Short Story:
A group of adventurers laying await to collect materials from the creature called Zampopo.

Fantasy, Fluffy, Red, Big.

Written: 03/15/23
Completed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Zampopo

"Fwoof! Fwoof!", a giant fluff pounced on the pile of delicious fruits and vegetables that were placed in the wide field of grass. As the cute and fluffy creature continues to happily ravage the yummy feast, a group of adventurers lay waiting in the bushes nearby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Species Name: Zampopo
Gender: ZamZam (Male)
PoPo (Female)
Material Level: (S) Cotton
(SS) Meat
Difficulty Level: E

Appearance:
• A big cream-colored sheep with lopsided ears. Its body consists of 90% cotton of red fluffy wool. Adults have an average size of 15-21 feet.

Habitat:
Anywhere and I mean ANYWHERE but most often seen in the forest near bodies of water.

Reproduction:
Zampopo prefers to mate for life. If the partner dies, Zampopos will feel extreme depression. They may die of grief or live on to find another lifetime companion.

• They produced eggs. The younger the Zampopos, the more eggs are produced. On the other hand, the older the Zampopos, the fewer eggs they produced until there are none.

The appearance of Eggs:

WARNING: ADVENTURERS MUST NOT TOUCH THE EGGS, I REPEAT DO NOT TOUCH THE EGGS. ANY FORM OF SELLING, BREAKING, OR CONSUMPTION (IF POSSIBLE) WILL BE HELD LIABLE BY LAW AND THEREFORE SUBJECTED TO BE SENTENCED TO BE IMPRISONED FOR A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS OF IMPRISONMENT TO A MAXIMUM OF LIFETIME IMPRISONMENT.

An egg-shaped white fluff. As time passed by, it will be tinged with red. The moment the egg is completely dyed red, the egg will hatch.

Texture: A hard surface coated with soft fluff.

Characteristics:
Zampopos are very protective of their eggs and young.
• They flock in groups and take care of each other.
Zampopos are mild-tempered but can be aggressive if it involves the safety of fellow Zampopos.
Zampopos prefer to use their fluff defenses rather than engage in fighting.
Zampopos like to eat vegetables and fruits.
Zampopos can live for a long time. Their average life span reaches up to 50 years.
They can be found everywhere. Adventurers report spotting Zampopos in strange places such as dungeons, creeks, caves, deserts, etc.