Lap 9: New rivalry

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Hey, Ezzy, just slap on some aftermarket body parts on it or something, good enough. 

Ezzy: I'm not doing visuals first, that's not how we roll, you know that better than anybody. 

Ezzy likes his cars pristine, like that gauntlet that could break his wrist at any moment. 

It's understandable, shit could be career ending. 

Ezzy: Texted Ekko, he should be here any second. 

*BRAPAPAP! POP! POP! LOW RUMBLING NYOOOM!* 

Hemi, that's a Dodge Challenger if I've ever heard. 

It's got a Scat Pack... oh boy...

Ezzy: See, I went this route, he went the other way. 

Ekko parks up next to us. 

Ezzy: Hey, you were so quiet I couldn't hear-

*VWOM! VWOM!*

That noise was followed by an Ekko giggle. 

Y/N: God he's worse than Jinx? 

Ezzy: Jinx has a car? 

Y/N: Yep... she takes good care of it though. 

Ekko: Y/N!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!

Ekko comes over and hugs me, making me wince. 

Y/N: Ah! Dude, I still got a hole in my chest, relax! It's good to see ya...

Ekko: Shit, how long as it been, like... high school ain't it? You're dating Akali now, now that's ironic. 

Y/N: Yep, you got the news too. 

Ekko: Of course, I did! You just gotta watch out, Akali is different than the... "bitch" you used to pick on. 

Y/N: Yeah, no shit, she's fucking amazing, I couldn't have asked for anyone better to take my reins man. 

Ekko: Mothafucka, you simpin' ASS!!! You have not changed, you just simpin' for the right people now. But uhh...

Ezzy: You got a problem, hey Ekko how's your eye? 

Ekko: How's yo fingees?

Ezzy: Ready for another round in the pit, how about it? 

Ekko: Nah, aye, Y/N, why don't you fight, you're built! 

Ezzy: All that wrenchin' did ya good, huh? 

Both of them giggle while I just rotate around in a circle. 

Y/N: So, what's my prob-

Ekko: Ah! I just wanted to make sure you saw it, look at the biker crew, looky look look...

He rotates me, pointing in the direction of Kali. 

Ezzy: Oooh... bad luck Y/N...

Y/N: Who are those guys? 

I see three guys surrounding Akali, each trying their best to chat her up. 

Ekko: From left to right, we got, Draven, his brother, Darius, and Jhin on the end. 

Ezzy: Yeah, and they're bad news bears. Draven and Darius are brothers, they try to sell the other one, and bounce back and forth. 

Ekko: Jhin, he's bad, like bad bad, he's fucking insane, and girls love his crazy careless attitude, he loves hooking up with any girl that'll give him the chance so that he can mess around with them. 

Y/N: Mess around? So just fuckin'?

Ekko: More than fuckin...

Nah, Akali is smart, she wouldn't give me up for anybody.