190 - Divine Army

Start from the beginning

Afterwards, the stars in the room glow more brighter and another phenomenon appear.

The dots of stars transform into familiar figure of Golden Bees.

And much to Cole's surprise, the Golden Bees act as the stars themselves, position themselves in certain distance and position and create a constellation in the sky! The created constellation resonate with the stars in the starry sky and various figures of legendary beasts and spirits were created.

In one second, they assume a form of dragon, next is glowing bird, then massive bear that could trample the earth and many more! All of it were produce under the combine efforts of Golden Bees with the Queen as the center!

The phenomenon didn't last for long and it vanish not more than thirty seconds after. The starlight retract into the egg and after glowing for more moments, the Queen Bee finally appear!

Looking forward at his new and another companion, Cole check its status panel.

Its species name is Stardraw Golden Arch Queen Bee!

Bzzztt~~ Bzzztt~~

...

It could be said that the moment Cole announce the autonomy of his territory, he was already being watched by the whole local force of Azure Territory. After all, just the fact that he create his faction means that he was, by any means, not weak. At the least, he has an capability not many cultivators had.

But after he announced his intention of creating his own territory, which is to house normal people who has little to no value to them, those local forces start to down their guard to them. In their mind, normal people or commoners means that it won't pose a threat to their interest. Along with the apparent support of the Heavenly Flame Empire, they don't have any thought of disturbing the development phase of the emerging faction.

However, it all changed when a first Void Sensing-Stage emerge from the rising faction; a faction that don't even have a year after creation.

After this fact, the Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation become a threat to them, a incredibly massive threat.

Undoubtedly, no faction would like someone powerful to rise to contend and even steal the already limited resources from them. They already made a decision and concession—they have to nip it from the bud and don't give it a chance to grow any longer.

Of course, that was just mostly a pretense. Their main purpose for nipping the rising faction from the bud it to take the secret of increasing the success rate of facing the Heavenly Tribulation for themselves!

After the second Void Sensing-Stage cultivator appear from the same faction in short amount of time, the local factions can't sit still any longer. The new factions growth is so fast that it could be called as meteoric rise!

Furthermore, it basically conform that the new faction truly has a solid way on assisting Heavenly Tribulation!

It was something that even the giant Heavenly Flame Empire don't have!

With the warning from the Heavenly Flame Empire, its subordinate faction don't dare to make a move, or at least not something in the open. It could be said that Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation is free from attack by up to 40% of Azure Territory local faction.

However, it was different from other independent faction, just like the Beast Taming Sect and Yin-Yang Wonderland! Five Element Sect were also included in the list but fortunately, Cole is confident that he won't face aggression from them. After all, for a faction originally from Northern Continent, it shouldn't be a problem for them to have a solution for mere Heavenly Tribulation of breaking through to Void Sensing-Stage.

Just before the information about the assistance for Heavenly Tribulation decimate in the majority of Azure Territory faction, the Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation face some attacks from time to time!

But those attacks didn't pose a threat to Cole and not even one got hurt, specially among the commoners.

That was because before those attackers could enter the place where the population reside, they'll be immediately detected by Silent Furnace!

If either Fernand or Fernando were free, they'll be immediately informed to intercept the person. If he became hostile, they'll be immediately dealt with. The two were First-level Void Sensing-Stage cultivator. If they cooperate, they would be able to handle and even defeat a Fourth-level Void Sensing-Stage cultivator. If their companion beast were included, they'd be able to defeat a Sixth-level Void Sensing-Stage cultivator in battle of attrition.

Since the perpetrators knew that they were newly promoted cultivator, most of the 'visitors' were still under the level of their tolerance. The weakest that appear were in Third-level while the most powerful were Fifth-level of Void Sensing-Stage.

And if the two of them were not available, Cole would make sure to leave one of his tamed beast, which is mostly Celia since the latter were still limited by her cultivation realm.

Celia might be a Tier-4 beast but the combination of her Divine-Rank Bloodline, Heavenly Flame and the Immemorial Origin Frost make her an invincible opponent for most Void Sensing-Stage cultivators.

And unless the visitor is outright hostile from the start with the intention of killing his way out, Cole chose to command to imprison the persons they defeated. Although he was confident that he'll be able to fend off most of aggressions from Azure Territory's local faction, he still chose the relatively calm way of addressing things. For the meantime, he want to extend as much time as possible to develop his force.

And defending from the attacks of the local faction won't give him that much wanted time.

Hence, currently, Cole don't want to create a irreconcilable hatred from his neighbors. If those local factions shamelessly ask for justice because of their missing person that visit his territory with unwanted purpose, he could show them that their still alive and well. Well, not 'well' alive but more like 'still' breathing and 'barely' alive.

Still, although experiencing the might of Divine-Rank weapon is a massive privilege for the barbarian of Azure Territory, the prisoners probably wish for easy and quick death than experiencing the so called privileges from Bloody Servant.

It was an extreme approach but it was the most effective way of intimidating others. Being merciful will make one look easy to bully and weak.

And after seeing the advances of the local faction of Azure Territory, Cole finally decided to put forward and finish the long overdue System Mission of his...

He's ready to take action about the Beast Taming Sect!

With newfound confidence brought by the Golden Bee hive, which is army of Tier-5 Divine-Rank Bloodline Beast, Cole believe that he has a 99% chance of winning should he antagonize that sect as a skin but actually just a group of bandits!