𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

song of the chapter: mad woman by taylor swift

"im taking my time, taking my time. cause you took everything from me."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

     Demetri was in a mood today. I kept my mouth shut and prepared his lunch without upsetting him too much.

       I placed his plate in front of him. I narrowed my eyes as he looked up at me. I didn't flinch away, I just stared back at him.

"It seems you've forgotten your place in these past centuries," he said firmly, standing up. "You should know you aren't to look a male in the eye."

"I see no males here."

      He took the bottle next to him and smashed it into my head. I shrieked, falling to the ground as pain exploded. Blood streamed from the wound, down my neck.

     I felt his hands gripping me as he pulled me to my feet. He stormed toward the basement and I tried to struggle.

     I grunted in pain as he dragged me down the stairs and into the dark basement. He tossed me to the ground and I let out a sob.

     He gripped the fabric of my dress, tearing it until he had ripped it from my body, leaving me exposed to him.

     He grabbed a rope, tying my hands above my head, then hoisted the rope up. I was dragged to my feet, the bonds pulling on my arms until I was standing.

He flashed me a cruel smile as he retrieved my dagger from his pocket. I thrashed in my restraints, but he had me standing on the tips of my toes from how high my ropes were hoisted.

I struggled as he pressed the flat end of the blade against my stomach.

"The more you struggle, the more it will hurt," he warned. I tried to kick him away, but it only put a painful pressure on my shoulders.

He slid the flat blade down my stomach slowly as I trembled, wincing from the cold.

The blade finally bit into my skin. I bit my lip, trying my best not to scream. Trying not to give him the reaction he was waiting for. He dragged it down and around as though he was spelling something.

It hurt too much for me to be able to tell what he was spelling. By the third letter, I let out a soft whimper. He smirked, digging the blade deeper. A harsh breath escapsed from my lips.

When he was done, I was shaking from the pain, tears streaming down my face. He threw my dagger across the room and stroked my cheek with his blood covered hand.

    He stepped away, disappearing into the darkness. I thrashed in my restraints as I heard his footsteps receding.

"Don't leave me!" I called out.

     I could not stand the dark. And I was completely naked against the cold air, my hands tied above my head.

"Demetri, please, let me go," I begged.

     I let out a frustrated scream as he got to the top of the stairs, closing the door behind him. I kept yelling for a few minutes, but then realized it was no use.

     Being quiet was almost worse. All I could hear was my own heartbeat. I couldn't see anything. All I could do was drown in horrible memories of those days in that dark cell.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

     I stared straight ahead, my eyes fixed on one spot on the wall as Demetri brushed my hair for me.