𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

Important Information: I'm adding another OC, Evelina, into this story. Her backstory is called Stargirl, also on my account. If you don't want to read it, you don't have to. She is Rhysand's twin sister, and Azriel's mate. She has three children. (not all of them are Azriel's)

Also, I like to think that the Illyrians speak another language. I will have our main people speaking in English, but might throw some Illyrian in there(aka Spanish because that's the only other language I speak, and I am not clever enough to create another language)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"This is so exciting!" I gushed, pacing the dining room.

Lately, the sensation of excitement had become unfamiliar to me, a rarity I hadn't experienced in nearly half a century.

"Don't get your hopes up," Tamlin warned me with a deep sigh.

"All you have to do is make her fall in love with you," I beamed. Lucien groaned and rolled his eyes. "And then we're all free! I can go home!"

     Nearly five decades had passed since that fateful night at the masquerade with Rhys, when I had the misfortune of crossing Amarantha by voicing my distain for her. Her retribution was swift and cruel; she exiled me to the Spring Court for a century, fully aware of my contentious history with Tamlin.

     Not content with mere banishment, she stripped me of my cherished ability to soar the skies. My once-majestic wings had been reduced to a cumbersome burden.

     Amidst a strained gathering with Tamlin and Lucien, the room's atmosphere shifted as a young girl stepped in. Golden brown strands framed her face, and her eyes, reminiscent of a clear summer sky, sparkled with an untold story.

"Feyre!" I greeted her, standing up with a smile on my face. "It's so nice to meet you. I'm Astraea!"

The girl's gaze locked onto mine, her eyes brimming with wonder. It dawned on me that she may never have encountered an Illyrian before. I reclaimed my seat, masking my discomfort with a chuckle that resonated lightly through the air.

"Astraea lives in the manor, so if you ever need anything, talk to her," Tamlin told Feyre. She nodded hesitantly and sat down.

He allowed me to live in the manor purely out of guilt for selling out and helping slaughter Iridessa and Angelica. Iridessa had been more of a mother to me than my own. And Angelica had just been a little girl.

"You're not wearing a mask," she observed, eyes narrowed as she studied me.

"I'm from another court," I explained, leaving her there. I did not want to discuss it further.

I got caught up in a conversation with Lucien and Tamlin. While we had been rivals when my exile began, my vocal opposition to Amarantha had earned their wary trust.

Despite my disdain for Tamlin, I tolerated him for my own good. His volatile temper was a force to be reckoned with, and I had no desire to become its next target.

"Were you admiring my sword?" Tamlin asked, paying attention to Feyre for the first time. "Or just contemplating killing me, Feyre?"

"Of course not," Feyre insisted. He grinned and I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my lunch.

"Feyre likes to hunt," Tamlin chimed in.

    I arched an eyebrow and turned towards her, my expression one of keen interest. I believed that an amiable approach might hasten her acclimation to her new surroundings. Moreover, it could help blossom affection for Tamlin.