Prologue

⚠️⚠️⚠️Disclaimer and authors note before you read: hi, I'm dracomalfoysputa, I would like to let you guys know that this story is kind of a crossover from my other fanfic CHANNEL (miles morales x reader), no you do not have to read it to understand the plot but let me give  you a quick run down.⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️Gwen stacy just came back to her universe, she knows Y/n already but not from this universe, the other Y/n was with miles, so Gwen was already in love with her but they ended up hating each other. So she meets you but from her actual universe.⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️There is a lot of curse words and mentions of drugs, and a lot of smoking usage, so if you are easily triggered, do NOT READ THIS!! Also we are not completely basing this story on the spider man movies, like the plot is still there but I'm changing it up.⚠️⚠️⚠️

I'd also like to note my first language is not English, it's actually Spanish so if you see a spelling error, my bad 😭

Anyways!!

Enjoy ❣️

POV: Gwen's

Destination: Chelsea, New York City

Time: 10:39 PM

I know, I'm tired of repeating these next few words but come on;

Let's do this one last time.

My name is Gwen Stacy. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for the last two years, I've been the one and only Spider-Woman. You guys know the rest. I joined a band. Saved my dad. I couldn't save my best friend, Peter Parker, so now I save everyone else. And I don't do friends anymore, just to avoid any distractions. And one day this weird thing happened. And I mean, like, really weird. I was blown into last week. Literally. I landed in New York, but not my New York. Lucky for these folks, Spider-Man was there to save the day. My Spider-sense told me to head to Visions Academy. Wasn't sure why until I met you.

Y/n L/n.

I remember seeing her walk into the dining room, but she couldn't get her eyes off of Miles Morales.

She always wanted to talk about him, be with him, it hurt my heart the day she told me she hated me.

Miguel made it very clear that her presence ruined a lot of cannon events, I felt horrible turning against her, but thankfully it all worked out in the end.

At the end of the day I know we hurt each others feelings, so I decided to only focus on what really matters, saving the world.

When I headed back to my earth, my band finally got a gig. I was surprised that they did not kick me out, I mean I was an asshole so.

I excitedly got on stage with my band and performed as the people cheered. I couldn't see the crowd due to the pink lights blinding me.

People went crazy as I showed off my drumming skills, I let out all my emotions as we performed.

When the show was done, I headed outside since I was overwhelmed from everything, 'I haven't been to an event like this in a while' I thought to myself as I walked down the street and bumped into someone, "Holy crap- I am so sorry!" I said as I got up and turned to look at the girl on the floor in front of me.

My heart dropped as Y/n L/n laid right in front of me.

"It's fine." was all she could say as she got up, "I-I'm Gwen." I said quickly, she raised her eyebrow, "Y/n." she said as she looked at the venue, "I'm kind of late, heard the band was good, just that the drummer was upset according to my cousin." she said as she looked at her phone.

"Yeah she kinda was." I said as I laughed nervously. "Do I know you from somewhere Gwen?" the girl with h/c colored hair asked as she moved her hair behind her ear, "N-no, probably not." I said as I stared at her e/c eyes.

A girl walked out of the venue and called for her name, "Hey Y/n! What are you doing- oh shit you met the drummer!" her cousin said as she looked at me with a smile.

Y/n looked at me and smiled, "Drummer huh?" she asked, "Come on Y/n! Party is inside! They're playing my favorite song." her cousin said as she walked inside of the venue.

Y/n chuckled and looked at me, "Could've told me you were the drummer." she said, I looked at the ground, "Well it wouldn't be the same, could ruin the surprise." I replied.

"Yeah well I have to go, nice meeting you, Gwen." She said as she smirked at me.

"You too..."