He is easily shy, always curled up under the quilt like this, blinking his bright eyes and calling him "Sir" in a soft voice. It was the time when everyone was full of vigor and fear, Rong Zhen was in a great mood, caressing his smooth and tender side face, kissed him lightly on the lips, and called him "Lili" in a low voice.

He just thought about it, but unconsciously called out.

He didn't wake up until he heard a completely unfamiliar voice, "Mr. Rong, I'm Fang Min."

Something grabbed his heart, as if it was about to be torn apart, Rong Zhen hated this feeling very much.

And this feeling did not diminish with the passage of time, on the contrary, it became more and more existential. He seemed to be restrained by that toy that he had never dismissed before. This was something Rong Zhen absolutely could not bear.

No one can contain him, let alone the dead.

So Rong Zhen became even more unpredictable and gloomy.

He emphasized to himself countless times that "it's just a dead toy", but one day he suddenly discovered that the toy might not be dead, and even fooled him boldly.

Rong Zhen went completely crazy, and all the complex emotions that had been buried in his heart for a long time were transformed into an outburst of rage, and he smashed everything that could be smashed at hand.

No one ever lied to him.

The whole city of Huai was turned upside down, Rong Zhen could hardly control himself, he wished he could grab that damned thing and break his legs right now, so that he would never be able to run out of this mansion again.

But it's just a little bit worse.

That was the period of forensic autopsy, and the period of time Rong Zhen didn't care about. Just this one hour was enough for a caring person to destroy all traces that could be traced and create a perfect fake death case.

On this point, Jiang Jili seemed to have evaporated from the world.

No matter what, he couldn't find any news about Jiang Jili, even if he covered the sky with his hands in Huaicheng, even if Cheng Yan had already discovered that there was a problem with the death appraisal report.

But it didn't work.

Jiang Jili just disappeared, completely disappeared in his world, as if he had never been here.

The mansion had never been so depressed.

Fang Min, the young master of the Fang family, was thrown back to the Fang family. It is said that when he returned, he was delirious. Fang Rongshan was so frightened that he almost urinated, and almost knelt down to the Rong family on the spot.

Because he heard that Fang Min touched Rong Zhen's inverse scales, he didn't know what happened, he just kept apologizing, crying until his face was full of ugly faces, but the person in charge of sending Fang Min back didn't say anything, all expressions It's complicated, they know why Fang Min offended Mr.

When Fang Min reprimanded Lin Qi, he said: "Jiang Jili's ghost will linger even after he dies, can you please stop putting his things with me."

That night Fang Min's frightened cries resounded throughout the mansion.

Rong Zhen was furious like a blood-eating Shura ghost, but when Fang Min cried, "Sir, please forgive me", Rong Zhen stroked his brows and eyes again, as if looking through him. The same as anyone else, with a deep and tender voice: "Why are you disobedient?" Fang Min was so frightened that he couldn't even cry.