He raised the corners of his lips and said to Jiang Jili, "Teacher Jiang, long time no see."

Jiang Jili's complexion was not very good. Shao Wei accidentally glanced at him and found that his hand hanging by his side had been trembling. For a moment, Shao Wei almost thought that this was the legendary ex-boyfriend or benefactor.

His tone was not very good: "Sir, we haven't finished get off work yet, if you have a personal matter..."

The man said slowly, "Oh... no, it's business."

"I don't know if Mr. Jiang accepts students my age. I saw Mr. Jiang play the piano once before, so I really want to learn from Mr. Jiang."

Jiang Jili's face paled a little, he handed Xiao Chengzi to Shao Wei's hand, and turned around to go out.

Shao Wei called out in a low voice, "Jiang You."

Jiang Jili didn't respond, but the man stared at him for a while with interest, and then left.

There was a Maybach parked not far from the piano store, which was a high-profile luxury that was completely incompatible with Tongqiao. The man was very gentlemanly and opened the back door for Jiang Jili, and sat next to him when he got up.

Jiang Jili was not silent, he said directly: "Doctor Qin, can you stop coming to me again?"

Qin Cong's posture was very lazy, sitting with his back against the side of the car window, with his elbows resting on the car door.

His gaze swept across the young man's casual and loose T-shirt and shorts, and he lingered on his slender legs and arms for a while, and couldn't help laughing: "It seems that Mr. Jiang has lived very comfortably after leaving Huaicheng. That Qin Xing is your new boyfriend?"

Jiang Jili raised his eyes, pursed his lips and said, "Doctor Qin, don't talk nonsense."

Qin Cong made a clear "uh": "No." He held his face sideways, and asked with a smile: "Would Mr. Jiang give me a chance? I like you very much. I ran to find you from Huaicheng."

Jiang Jili stopped talking.

Qin Cong was extremely patient, pointing his face with his index finger unhurriedly, his gaze was fixed on the person in front of him, as if he could stare at the person forever without speaking.

Jiang Jili turned his head away: "You'd better go, I want to live alone, I remember all the favors I owe you, wait... I will return all of them to you later."

Qin Cong could probably guess that the future may refer to after he gave birth to the child.

"Then what if I want you to pay it back now?"

Qin Cong moved, and suddenly leaned towards Jiang Jili.

"Baby, why don't you follow me, I can protect you from being found by Rong Zhen forever." His voice was very low: "You probably don't know yet, Rong Zhen is looking for you all over Huaicheng now, and he already knows that you are gone." died."

Jiang Jili opened his eyes wide in horror.

Qin Cong said with a slow smile, "Being a father to Rong Zhen's seed, it's quite touching to think about it."

His hand slowly reached out to Jiang Jili's waist, and as soon as he touched it, the young man shook him away with great reaction.

"Don't touch me!"

However, compared to men who are around 18, his strength is still too small, Qin Cong barely moved, and raised his hand to encircle him between his arms.

Jiang Jili pressed his back against the hard car door, unable to retreat, Qin Cong lowered his eyes, looking at his panicked eyes, he found it even more interesting.