It seems like he didn't take this matter to heart at all.

Some people think it's a pity to lose such a beautiful person, some people feel that death is actually a relief, and some people are already looking for new playthings and are ready to send them over to flatter them at any time.

Among them, Fang Min was the happiest.

Fang Min was extremely satisfied with his face, and he didn't feel that he was any worse than the ex-wife that everyone praised. He even felt that this was the opportunity specially given to him by God. If he didn't seize it, he would be sorry for himself and the Fang family. .

Fang Min still still remembers that day when Jiang Jili, the big mansion in the southern district, served the male "The ex-husband's crematorium after running with the ball". He likes wood, which he does many times better than Jiang Jili.

What's more, once Zhong Hai's project falls through, the Fang family will be able to take a big step forward in Huaicheng, and maybe they will be able to fight against the Qin family at that time, so the Fang family is completely different from the powerless Jiang family.

And the ending between him and Jiang Jili will not be the same.

The reclamation approval of Zhonghai Bay has been initially completed, and the project will be completed by the end of the year without any accidents. The Fang family is so happy that they can't wait to celebrate together, but there is still an accident.

Rong Zhen wants to acquire Zhonghaiwan.

As soon as the news came out, the entire city of Huai was in an uproar. Let alone the Qin family and the Fang family, everyone could see what Rong Zhen wanted to do.

This is to bring the entire western region into the Rong family.

The first step is to acquire Zhonghai Bay. You don’t need to think about it. The next step will be Jingtang Bay. These two projects will boost half of the economy in the western district in the future.

The Fang family was terrified, Rong Zhen wanted to buy it, and they had no room to refuse, but once this project was poached, the other properties of the Fang family in the West District would also be in jeopardy, and it would affect the whole body. of.

At this time Fang Min brought it up, he said that he was willing to go to the military house again, Fang Rongshan lost his head, thinking that a dead horse would be a living horse doctor, and actually sent Fang Min there.

On the day of delivery, Fang's family was in fear, they didn't think about food and drink, so they just waited all night.

The next day, Fang Min was not thrown back again, and he stayed in the mansion in the southern district.

When Fang Rongshan heard the news, he was ecstatic and almost came to the door in person. In the end, it was Mrs. Fang who calmed down first and asked him to wait and see what happened.

Fang Min on the other side has indeed achieved his goal.

The first time he saw Rong Zhen, the man was playing chess slowly, there was no one on the opposite side, and he was playing against himself.

Fang Min was wearing a very thin and see-through white shirt, and called softly, "Mr. Rong."

The man didn't speak all the time, Fang Min stood at the door a little nervously, after half an hour, his feet were a little numb, and the man raised his eyes like a charity.

He said, "Come here."

Fang Min confirmed several times in his heart that Mr. Rong was indeed telling him to go over. He suppressed the excitement in his heart and slowly took a step forward.