"About two hours."

Lu Hui frowned upon hearing this.

"What's the pose?" he asked.

Jiang Jili's ears were red, and his steps slowed down, and Qin Cong still let out an inexplicable snort beside him.

He said: "Doctor Lu, I...I have tried my best to avoid pressing on the abdomen."

Qin Cong interjected: "What is the specific posture? You have to tell Lu Hui so that he can give a detailed analysis and give an opinion."

Lu Hui glanced at Qin Cong, and was momentarily speechless at his evil taste. In fact, it was just a routine inquiry, and specific opinions could only be given after detailed inspection.

Just as he was about to jump out of this topic, he saw the young man's eyelashes trembling, and said in a low voice, "There are both front and back."

Jiang Jili answered, and Lu Hui had no choice but to continue asking: "Have you worn the condom?"

Jiang Jili: "I only wore it once..."

Seeing that Qin Cong was still talking, Lu Hui pushed open the door of a consulting room and let Jiang Jili in, then blocked Qin Cong out, and pushed down his glasses: "Don't disturb my patient."

Qin Cong clicked his tongue, put his arms around and glanced inward: "Don't be so boring, please, it's hard to have some fun."

Lu Hui: "It's not easy to find fun. Your family must have a lot of fun waiting for you."

After speaking, he closed the door mercilessly.

Qin Cong knew Lu Hui's character, so he didn't say anything else. He slowly picked a sofa and sat down, then took a magazine and flipped through it casually.

I don't know if Lu Hui's crow has turned into a spirit. He just sat down for a while when he received a call from Mr. Qin.

Leaning on the sofa, he gradually frowned when he heard the old man's words.

"okay, I get it."

Qin Cong left the hospital after hanging up the phone.

He didn't go back to Qin's house, but went directly to Rong's house.

The car was driving steadily on the wide avenue, Qin Cong looked at the materials and news from Qin Yao on his mobile phone with a serious expression on his face.

Qin Yao: Rong Zhen invested 200 million yuan in Fang's new project in Zhonghai. Zhonghai and Jingtang Bay are in the same batch. Once Zhonghai is approved, our project in Jingtang Bay will have to be postponed for at least five years.

Qin Yao: If he intervenes in this matter, the Fang family must have a chance to win.

Qin Yao: Leaving aside cooperation and marriage, what he did was clearly slapping the Qin family in the face.

Qin Yao: I heard that the Fang family has a young master who looks like a goblin. That old man would lose his face and send his son there?

Qin Cong didn't speak. After a long time, the phone vibrated again.

Qin Yao: Fuck it.

Qin Cong finally sent back a message: I'm going to the Rong Zhai, there's no rush, I'll check the situation first.

Qin Yao: That little goblin from the Fang family is at Rong Zhen's place right now. The old man really hit the nail on the head. What does he think his son is? Can't wait to send and pick up guests as soon as I become an adult.

Qin Cong turned off the screen of his mobile phone, and he didn't read what Qin Yao said later, but squinted his eyes at the luxuriant camphor trees on both sides of the road.