"My little sister-in-law is called one in a million, no, one in a million..."

"My little sister-in-law has a thin waist and long legs..."

Rong Zhen laughed teasingly: "Your sister-in-law is here, take a good look, huh?"

The wet Jiang Jili shuddered, full of embarrassment.

Rong Jin cried with tears streaming down his face: "I deserve to die, I deserve to die, I don't dare anymore, second brother, please let me go..."

Rong Zhen smiled softly, and said to Jiang Jili over there: "Lili, come here."

Jiang Jili's eyes were red, but he didn't dare to cry because of Rong Zhen's warning. He bit his lip, almost bleeding from the bite. He moved a bit, and his wet shirt was pressed tightly.

He is like a rose that has never been out of the greenhouse, suddenly broken by the rainstorm, and the broken pieces are messy and beautiful.

Jiang Jili's eyelashes were also wet into clusters, and he raised his pale face and looked in the direction of Rong Zhen, his legs were so weak that he could hardly stand up.

He made a mistake, he didn't know what the husband would do to him, he only knew that the husband was very angry now.

Rong Zhen leaned against the edge of the table, and there were three people in front of him, Rong Jin who was kneeling, and two other people he didn't know.

He walked over with trembling legs, Rong Zhen gently embraced his waist, looked into his misty and moist eyes, and whispered: "Baby, so beautiful."

With tears in his eyes, Jiang Jili said in a low voice, "Thank you sir."

Rong Zhen seemed to be amused by the words "thank you". He pinched his chin and looked at him seriously: "No wonder even this worthless thing covets you. It's so beautiful. It would be better if you could be more obedient."

Jiang Jili tightened his clothes with his fingers: "Sir, I will... I will be obedient..."

"Wait and see."

He was carried onto the long table, and shrank nervously into Rong Zhen's arms. The cold edge of the table hit his thigh, like a blade piercing his body. , as if stripped naked and thrown on the street.

Rong Zhen hugged him, as if he was playing with a doll, teased him from time to time, and whispered to him: "Lili, smile."

Jiang Jili's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he smiled stiffly, his eyes were lowered and he didn't dare to look directly at Rong Zhen, but only looked at Rong Zhen's chest with two shirts unbuttoned.

Rong Zhen crossed his long legs and gestured for him. Someone handed him another cigarette, and he put it in his hand and said, "Look up." Jiang Jili shook his head, but found that Rong Zhen was not with him. say.

"Did you see clearly? Is sister-in-law pretty?"

How could Rong Jin dare to look over, he wished he was blind.

"I'll give you another chance, isn't sister-in-law pretty?"

Rong Jin still didn't dare to say it, the cold sweat on his forehead slipped into his eyes, and the salty tingling came over him.

"I was wrong, second brother... I was wrong..." He seemed to be the only one to say this sentence, mechanically and terrified.

Rong Zhen put the cigarette in his mouth, and said slowly, "It's a pity if you don't look at it."

He squeezed Jiang Jili's thin chin with one hand, forced him to raise his eyes, and said, "Lili, watch carefully, what should be done with disobedient things?"

Rong Zhen let go, stood up, and slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

Someone next to him respectfully handed over an iron rod with a blunt bulge, he took it, and gently touched the top of Rong Jin's forehead, as if he was gesticulating to find which angle would make his head explode, he said : "The old man's favorite thing during his lifetime was you, a useless thing. After a while, the old man's death anniversary, do you want to go down and spend time with him, eh?"

Rong Jin heard the meaning of these words, completely panicked, he forgot the mobile phone on top of his head, and began to kowtow like crazy: "Second brother... I beg you, Xiaoyan Xiaoyi is only six years old this year, I was wrong , I was really wrong, I'm damned..." He suddenly started to slap himself frantically again, tears and snot were pulled into silk, and fell to the collar of his clothes.

The iron rod slammed out violently, bringing up a strong wind. Rong Jin was so frightened that he lost his voice and lost control of his feces and urine in an instant.

There was a dead silence in the study, and Rong Zhen's stick barely stopped a centimeter away from his side face.

Rong Zhen laughed.

"If the old man sees you, a useless trash, I'm afraid the coffin boards won't be able to hold you down."

The veins in Rong Zhen's forearm were bulging, and it snaked into the rolled-up shirt sleeve. With a cigarette in his mouth, he threw the stick on the ground with a clang. The stick rolled forward, and then gently Touched Rong Jin's leg.

He was so frightened that he passed out.

Rong Zhen glanced at it, as if looking at some garbage: "Throw it back to the old house."

The half-dead Rong Jin was dragged out, leaving a meandering mark on the floor of the study.