27- School

|🌼-Y/n's POV-🌼|

School starts up again today and I have only one goal:
Make up with Andy.

I've been away from her too long. She's been my best friend since we were 6 years old. The thought of living the rest of my life knowing we could have been friends again just crushes me.

I put on a white blouse and a sage green skirt, since that's her favourite colour. I put in a pair of earrings she got me for my 11th birthday, put on a charm bracelet we made when we were 8 and wore the choker she got me for my 15th, paired with my lucky charm necklace.

Just as I finished, I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I shouted as I descended the stairs to open it.

Camilo stood at the other side of the door. He curtseyed, before taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

"Buenos días, mi hermosa." He smirked.

I blushed. "Cami, w-what are you doing here?"

Mierda. I did not mean to stutter.

"I came to walk you to school, like the gentleman I am." He said, holding out his hand.

I rolled my eyes. "You're so melodramatic."

He, even more dramatically, put his hand over his heart. "How dare you say such a thing!" He put the back of his hand on his forehead and pretended to pass out.

I giggled. "Let me just get my bag."

When I got back, he was talking effortlessly with Gloria, putting his hands in his pockets. He has such a natural charm with everyone, it's ridiculous.

His face lit up when I walked down the stairs.

"Could you have taken any longer?" He asked, as he held out his hand to me.

I took it, "I actually have consider what I wear, unlike you with the exact same outfit every day."

He smiled and we walked down together, hand in hand. We were laughing about some stupid joke he made when I saw a group of girls staring at us.

"Cami," I whispered. "Those girls are staring."

"Don't move, they can smell fear." He whispered back.

"I'm serious."

He suddenly twirled me around, looking around before pulling me closer to him.

"Let's give them something to stare at."

He pulled me in and kissed me, much to the shock and horror of the girls.

I pulled away, my face redder than Isa's roses. He looked back at the girls.

"Sorry, ladies. I'm taken."

They looked about ready to explode.

He took my hand and continued the walk to school. I crossed my arms.

"I hate you." I grumbled.

"And I love you, mi rosa." He kissed my cheek, making me blush even more.

|--🌹--|

While Señorita Perez rambled on about history, I focused on Andy. I wrote down a note for her.

'Andy, I'm really sorry. Can we please talk?'

I looked at Camilo. He, being the dork he is, was already looking at me and took my hand under the table, giving it an encouraging squeeze. I passed back the note.