12- Flirting

Warning: Some very intense flirting on Y/n's part. (Seriously, my queer ass was blushing more than Camilo while writing this😳).

|🌼-Y/n's POV-🌼|

Detentions with Camilo were now very different. After class, we would always race to the room, even though Camilo's gift gave him an unfair advantage.

As Señorita Perez started to end the lesson, I looked at the boy next me. Both of us had packed up our bags already, it was just a matter of who got there first.

"Class dismissed!"

Not even a second after she said it, we were gone, skidding down the halls.

He was pretty far in front. I grabbed a broom that had been resting in the wall and flung it at his feet. He tripped over, giving me time to pass him.

"Hey!" He shouted, shifting into other people.

I giggled, "See you there, Camilo!"

Shortly after, I was right outside of the door. But before I could open it, I felt him jump onto my back.

"Not so fast, N/n!"

"Ah! What are you doing?!"

He dragged me to the floor, climbing on top of me.

"Gotcha!"

Before he could move, I had an idea. I sat up and kissed his cheek.

He froze, immediately turning bright red.

I used this to my advantage, slipping out from under him and arriving in the room.

"Good afternoon, Y/n." Señora Castro greeted. "Have you seen Camilo?"

I shook my head, "Can't say I have." I sat in my usual spot, in a corner of the room.

A few seconds later, he appeared in the doorway with a red face. His eyes were still very wide as he looked at me. I winked.

He sat down and the teacher left the room.

"You okay? Your face looks pretty red." I smirked.

"What the hell was that?" His voice was really high-pitched. This was fun.

"You were an obstacle and I removed you."

"But... what?"

I laughed, "I knew that you get flustered pretty easily, and I used it to my advantage."

"I don't get flustered easily!"

"Really? I have multiple instances to list." I cleared my throat.

"1. Just now when I kissed your cheek.
2. When I told you you looked cute when you slept.
3. When I called you 'hermoso' and you practically swooned.
4. When I said I'd take a kiss if you were offering it.
5. When I asked you to sleep in my bed with me-"

"Hey! You told me to forget that, so why are you bringing it up?"

"Because I can use it to my advantage."

"Well, you get flustered just as easily. Need a list?
1. When I threatened to kiss you.
2. When I turned into you on my first day.
3. When I caught you falling out of your window.
4. When I call you princesa."

"Well, I have a proposal for you. How about tomorrow, we have to flirt with eachother for 24 hours and whoever gives up first gets flustered easier?"

"You sure?"

"Yep. We can ask eachother to stop at any point, but if you do, you lose."

He hummed thoughtfully.

"Okay. Deal." He held out a hand for me to shake.