19- El Concurso de Canto Colombiano

A/N: The next three chapters will be very long, and therefore take a long time to write. If you happen to be following Mi Problemático as well, it will be an even longer wait for new chapters. Sorry!

|🌴-Y/n's POV-🌴|

"Are you sure you're up for this, Camilo?" Señora Garcia asked him for the hundredth time. We were stood at the bottom of the mountain, with fully packed bags, preparing to ascend.

"I'll be fine Señora."

"I'm sorry your families couldn't come."

"It doesn't matter. We can still win without them, right, cariño?" Cami nudged my arm. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get climbing."

I had to leave Mirabel and Bruno to figure it out on their own. They promised not to do anything crazy until I got back. Mirabel was considering staying with Bruno, but she had to get back to her family.

"N/n, you okay?"

"Huh- what?" Camilo looked at me concerned.

"You look like you have something on your mind."

"Just, trying to remember all the lyrics."

"Do you think we practiced Mariposa enough? Should we run it a few more times before we get there? What if we forget the words on stage? What if we forget the choreography? What if we miss a step? What if the costumes get ripped? What if-?" I pressed my finger over his lips.

"You have no need to worry. You're an amazing singer. I mean, We Don't Talk About Bruno was incredible! Imagine how good it would sound in Spanish..." I mumbled the last part, but he still heard it.

"Hm..." He shifted into, what I now realise was, a very inaccurate portrayal of Bruno.

(A/N: I recommend listening to No se habla de Bruno. Camilo sounds gorgeous in it, trust me. Also, fun tip, listen to when he is singing in the big choral part at the end (in any language). He starts singing higher and it is so attractive. 🥵🥵)

"Terror en su faz, ratas por detrás,
Al oír tu nombre no hay marcha atrás,
Grita mientras tiembles al despertar,
No se habla de Bruno, no, no, no." He danced around like he did when he first sung the song.

I froze.

How.
The fuck.
Was that.
So.
Fucking.
Hot?

He returned to his normal self. "Y/n? You look red, is everything okay?"

"Yeah." My voice cracked. Shit.

He smirked. He approached me until I backed into a palm tree. He put one arm at the side of my head.

He whispered in my ear. "Te gusta cuando hablo español querida?" His lips brushed on my skin and my heart skipped a beat.

What are you doing? Pull yourself together, Y/n!

"Um..."

"Kids?! Kids-? There you two are! Why did you stop? You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Cami backed away, brushing off the front of his ruana. "Lo siento, Señora."

"Hm. Come on! We'll have to sleep in the mountains at this rate!"

She turned around. I decided to take this opportunity for my revenge.

"Oh, Camilo?" He looked at me again.