10- 'My girlfriend, Y/n'

A/N: Hola, readers! I'd like to clear up something I bring up later in the chapter. I mention an older guy, and I say he's about 5'9 and I say that's taller than Y/n. Before all the tall people (myself included) say that there are girls who are taller than 5'9 and that not all girls are short, I'd like to clarify that, in this story, Y/n is ever so slightly shorter than Camilo (he's 5'4 so that would make her 5'3/5'2). I know not everyone can relate to this but I can't make the story apply to everyone. Please don't spam my comments.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I'm very bad at slow burn romance and I don't want this book to be too long. I'm aiming for about 30-40 chapters max and I'm considering doing a sequel purely about Camilo and Y/n. So, with that, let the pining begin.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Invasion of privacy/sexually abusive themes⚠️

|🏵-Camilo's POV-🏵|

When I woke up, Valentina was stood in the doorway.

"You should go now. You've got to got to school."

I looked at her sleeping prima, laying on my chest. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Don't worry, I won't tell Gloria about this. Mostly because Y/n'll kill me."

"Thank you. Uh, will she be in school tomorrow?"

"Probably. Why? Wanna see her again~?" The older girl teased.

"No, we have music tomorrow and the teacher asked if we wanted to be a duet."

"Riiight," She smirked, before closing the door.

I tried to slip out from underneath Y/n without waking her up. Her fever was completely gone, if anything, her temperature was a little lower than it could be.

I tucked the blankets up to her chin. Wrapped in her bedsheets, she looked so calm and innocent.

As I turned to leave, I heard a small voice speak.

"Camilo? Are you leaving?" She reached out tiredly.

I took her hand, "I have to go now. But I'll see you at school tomorrow?"

"Nooo, please stay with me!" She whined, opening her eyes a little.

"I can't."

She stuck out her bottom lip out, "Boooo!"

I laughed, "Maybe, if you get better, I can see you at school tomorrow."

A second after a smirk crept onto her lips, she grabbed the front of my ruana and pulled my head down to her level.

"See you then, hermoso," She whispered.

She laid back down in the bed like that'd never happened.

I grabbed the basket of arepas I'd brought and offered them to Gloria and Valentina.

"Are you sure you won't need them on the way back? What if you fall?"

"It's okay. My tía's probably made more by now.

"Thanks for all your help this weekend, Camilo."

"No problemo!" I shut the door behind me and skipped back up to the house. It was 6:30, and school didn't start until 8:00.

When I got back home, Dolores was stood in the doorway waiting for me.

"What?" I looked around.

"'Amor'?" She raised an eyebrow.

I cringed. Of course she heard it.

|💫-Y/n's POV-💫|

I woke up wrapped up in bed. A few memories of when Camilo had been here returned.