He watched as one of the heads came towards Namjoon to bite him who closed his waiting for the it with a thundering heart and fear ,he felt it coming closer he felt the teeth grazing through his neck but he didn't opened his eyes......he felt a cannie piercing in his neck as he screamed with all his might....

While Jin who was standing by the cage looking at all that happening with teary eyes and begging them to release him.. couldn't control himself and fainted not being able to see what's happening......as Jin fainted and Namjoon scream reached everyone they felt a explosion of which made the snake fly away from him....

Other who were now attending Jin also snapped thier head at the scream just to shut thier eyes with a presence of something powerful....they looked up to find a giant lion standing on his feet looking all glorious with his big wing looking extremely majestic like a King he is.. it stood beside Namjoon and roar loudly at the snake which made them go back..while he stood gloriously.....

while he stood gloriously

They looked at Namjoon who gave them weak smile which changed to worried looking at a unconscious Jin but when Yoongi nodded at him reassuringly he looked at the lion beside him and started coping him...he was thankful they were in a cage so he didn't have to worry about others being hurt.....

He after taming the lion who now snuggled to him like a baby signalled elders to open the cage as everyone watched in awe...... he immediately went towards Jin and crouch down next to him looking at him in worry while the lion who followed him looked at his master being so worried for a male he bent down while Namjoon flinched thinking he might attack Jin but was surprised when he licked Jin's face which woke him up....

At first Jin couldn't comprehend what was happening but after a while he clung onto Namjoon like a koala while breaking into soft sobs....they kept hugging eachother when they were nudged by the lion who also wanted to join.....soon the three of them were hugging eachother as everyone watched fondly....

It doesn't took a lot of time for lion to get comfortable as he was sent only after two hours......and now it was the turn of the famous Kim Seokjin who was very afraid since snakes were his fear..... he shakingly went towards the cage looking at Namjoon who just has given him a damn speech to be courageous not only for himself but for those people as well whose life will be at stake....

He went inside the cage as he looked at the place where the snake had went...he was holding his breath waiting for the worst...when snake came out again... being more aggressive since he was thrown before. looking at the unarmed human he decided to take his revenge
.. it went fastly towards Jin who was frozen from fear...

" Hyung watch out!" It was Namjoon that yelled but Jin wasn't able to get it and was attacked he was now caged in those snaked body as they started suffocating him......it squeezed him so hard that he felt his bones breaking while Namjoon was feeling useless...as he couldn't do anything but watch his love getting torture...

After a while Jin felt he was loosing his consciousness as snake left him with a dizzy condition...he looked at snake that was now moving towards his neck then at Namjoon..he gave him a weak smile as he screamed after feeling the fangs deep in his skin....

He could hear a commotion held outside....he can hear Namjoon shouting at the others for opening the cage.....they looked at Jin was falling asleep but then a his gem started shining brighter and brighter and they all sighed in relief....now the savior is coming out....

They felt the same explosion of power as they squinted thier eyes to find a sea  serpent standing with his all glory hissing at the other snake ,they saw as the sea serpent went towards the other who also felt challenged as they started fight...

They saw Jin creatures fighting with great flexibility and movements...as it turned around shoving his fangs in the snake making him let out an loud cry as it died in a instant from the bite and the poison in it as the serpent stood victorious beside Jin....

as it turned around shoving his fangs in the snake making him let out an loud cry as it died in a instant from the bite and the poison in it as the serpent stood victorious beside Jin

But when his s eyes went to Jin who was taking shallow breaths..he went towards him and crouched down as he sank his fangs on already bitten skin making everyone confused...which was replaced with gasps as Jin jolt awake... looking at the serpent...he moved forward placing his hand on the furious serpents head as he put one on his gem..they saw as the furious green colour of his eyes change into blue as he got smaller and rested on Jin's lap....

Everyone witnessing this were astonished looking at the fight..then serpent reviving Jin to it becoming small..as it didn't just killed a huge snake...the cage opened amd Jin went out looking at everyone with light smile who were looking at him with tears in thier eyes...

Everyone started to make serpent comfortable with thier touches.. as it doesn't forget onse touch....they kept it comfortable when Jin walked towards Namjoon with the serpent on his shoulder...he hugged him who flinched because of the serpent..but soon got comfortable and hugged him back...

Then he felt something moving and looked at his side to find the serpent on his shoulder now roaming freely as he knew the person... Jin looked at Namjoon fondly who was now caressing the serpent making it lean on him...

While elders looked at eachother before smiling knowingly....

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed... I tried my best but I don't know what other challenges can be...

Can anyone help?

Also I have a complain.. usually I used to get approximately a 100 read but now it only 50+ I am disappointed 😞😞😞...