Franny sat up. "YOU'RE CRAZY!" Without another word, she hopped off the bed and stormed out of the room.

"FRANNY, WAIT!" Dani screamed.

"Peekaboo!" Harry cooed from under the bed, starting to crawl out, but the door burst open again, and of course, Dani screamed and fell backwards.

Knees planted on the floor, Dani quickly pushed the boy of her dreams back under the bed, and swiftly rested her arms back on the cushion like nothing happened. Like she was just praying by the bedside. Breathless, she frowned. "Hey!"

Grabbing the boxes of pizza, Franny glared at her. "You are seriously crazy, Dani." Rolling her eyes, she stormed out the door and slammed the door behind her.

After dashing to lock the door, Dani collapsed back on the bed. "Oh my god. What a fucking mess! What in the world is happening to me right now! WHAT EVEN...!" All her thoughts disappeared from her head when she felt something grasped her legs, and the breath caught in her throat when he began to crawl on top of her.

"H-Harry...!"

Harry beamed at her. "You smell so nice." He was about to lean down for a kiss, but feeling the tingling on her toes, she covered her mouth.

"HEY YOU JUST SUCKED ON MY TOE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Honestly saying, she didn't expect to have a foot fetish. Harry's mouth on her toe was actually... sexy. But what the hell? Let her suck on her elbow and she'd probably achieve climax.

Harry giggled and kissed her fingers.

"SCREW THE TOE TASTE AND GIVE ME YOUR LIPS!" she was about to grab him to kiss, but Harry was already on the floor, his bum waving in the air once again. For once, she was glad he was wearing her jammies. What is it with interruptions lately? Why can't she just make the most of this amazing experience... "Harry...?"

Harry peeked from the bed and waved her phone from the bed. "It's ringing, Dani!" He looked bothered as he threw the phone on the bed. "Please make it stop!"

In panic, Dani grabbed the phone and glanced at the caller. It was her boss. Oh no. But when she tried to text, Harry knocked it off her hand.

"Don't take my picture!" Harry exclaimed, and slapped the phone away from her hand yet again. "And he said I shouldn't look at mirrors."

"He?"

Harry pouted. "I thought we were going to have pizza!" He pointed to the door. "Can we ask Franny to come back with the pizzas!? PLEASE DANI?"

"Just for pizza?"

"Because she's your sister," Harry smiled.

Her heart melting, Dani felt tears in her eyes. He sounds just like the perfect boyfriend. "I love you..."

"And she's got the pizza!" Harry squealed and went to the door.

"HARRY, STAY PUT!" she called. "I'll get pizza, okay?!"

Grinning, Harry jumped back on the bed, and her phone bounced on the floor. She didn't even bother picking it up.

Sighing, Dani shook her head disappointedly. Wasn't it funny that the man she desired the most was literally within reach and they haven't even kissed yet? God, she thought it would be different with Harry. Well, it was. But not like this. Seeing Harry looking around her room for the first time, she couldn't help but notice the way he frowned at her little One Direction shrine. She wondered how that felt, your own face staring back at you...

"Dani," he asked slowly, his fingers tracing the books and other 1D merchandise on the shelf, especially the ones with his face.

"Yes, you silly boy..." But when she gave Harry her full attention, tears were already streaming down his face. Her heart was broken.

"This is me...?"