Chapter 9: The Plot Twisters reunited and along with their chaos

Start from the beginning

Chronos: Nowhere to run, Princess.

Looking down, Chronos could see Princess Jasmine. The princess had a teal Arabian top and bottoms with yellow shoes to match her attire. On her ears were gold earrings, a gold necklace around her neck and a teal headband. The headband had a sapphire jewel as part of the headband.

 The headband had a sapphire jewel as part of the headband

Chronos: Enough hiding in your hole, get out!

Picking up Jasmine, he tossed her out onto the streets as she let out a yelp in getting injured a little.

Jafar: Th-The Princess!? She was hiding this close!?

Chronos: Had your bird looked "EVERYWHERE" like he said, then you would have found her sooner.

Jafar sneered at Iago for his incompetence as the parrot shied away from Jafar. Getting out of the stall, Chronos looked at Jafar.

Chronos: Take the Princess down the streets. You know what to do as we talked on our way here.

Jafar: Are you sure about this?

Chronos: As long as you don't mess this up, everything should go as planned. Get prepared. They are about to arrive soon.

Jafar: Heartless. Take Princess Jasmine and prepare her for what is planned.

A new group of Heartless appeared as they were Bandits. They then took Princess Jasmine and began to drag her down a random street.

 They then took Princess Jasmine and began to drag her down a random street

Princess Jasmine: What are you doing!? Let me go!

As Princess Jasmine was taken away, Jafar followed the Heartless and Chronos disappeared. From above, a person looked down and watched everything unfold.

???: Chronos??? Here??? This... Is not good...

The person looked up and saw the Gummi Ship coming in as the person soon got off the rooftops and began to hide in a nearby stall to hide themself.

???: I need to assess the situation. I must assist Sora, Donald, and Goofy. They do not know what is going on here in Agrabah...

A few minutes were taken as the person waited still for the three to come through the passageway.