Episode : 25

[Josephine's Point of view] 

"Let me drive you back at least!" Hoseok's persisted with eager eyes

"It's fine, you should enjoy with the boys. I'll be fine" I said, he was really excited about this trip and I didn't want to ruin it for him. Besides, I was told to come alone. 

"Fine, be careful on your way" he said, waving at my leaving figure. I didn't like the look on his face, he looked dlkke he would never see me again. 

The face of my mother tied but was suffocating me. I ran to the closest bus stop. Took the bus back to Seoul. I had to be there as fast as I could. 

I went to the texted location, my throat dry. I banged my fists on the door. I saw a girl, a very familiar one. Before I could register who she was it wall went black. I felt losing all my weight until I felt no more

[Third Person's Point of View] 

The woman in who clasped a napkin on Josephine's face earlier, now called out the other woman in the room when the two women carried Josephine before tying her up in her seat. 

There were two women at the scene tied up in a moment, on than looked male and the other that did not. 

They knew by force they couldn't bring Josephine here so they played by brain. 

°°°°°

Coming to senses, Josephine opened her eyes and  found herself tied to a chair with ropes. The chair next to her held her best friend Krystal who was still unconscious. Josephine tried to scream wit all her might but found herself tied up to the chair. 

"About time, you slept there Joseph. Or should I say Josephine?" the eerie voice of a girl said as she came into the frame clanking her heels on the woded floor.  

Her black top showed every curve of her body while the skirt was shorter than her dignity. 

Josephine tried to scream but couldn't as her mouth was stuffed with fabric to seal it shit. 

"You must be thinking what villain I am to walk into your story, no?" the woman said coming closer and slapped Josephine hard on the cheek. 

"But it's you who is evil whole I play the villain. You stole my man" the woman roared, smother slap landing on Josephine's face. Harder than the last one 

Her friend jolted awake. Tied in the same manner, was shaking to move but all efforts went to vain. 

" I could leave you, you know, after you pay for stealing my man if you promise to not go near him again" she says, sinister smile planted on her face. 

She pulls out her phone from her purse that looked to be worth more than Josephine's expenses of a whole year. The screen lights up as she hold the phone to Josephine's face. An image of heron the bed with Hoseok was evident. He was sleeping and she was sleeping his arms but no sign of any article of clothing was evident if you don't consider bedsheets as one. 

Her thumb slid across the screen to show another picture, Josephine didn't blink even once. This time it was the same girl, with Hoseok but her looked more in his senses than the previous pick. He had his pants on while the girl, let's say she had her socks on. Only the socks. 

"So, do you agree on leaving Hsoeok?" the girl yelled. 

Josephine shook her head as no, for all she knew, he may have been an as$hole but this girl was only his past. A last that he had nothing to do with anymore. 

The girl slapped her hard across the face again, this time kicking her on the stomach and the chair dropped to the ground. 

"You don't learn, do you? Good for me, I'll vent more on you " The girl laughed like a maniac 

Krystal was trying her best to get out of the chair. Her chair was constan8shaking and making noises on the wooden floor. It was hurting her too see her best friend, thd very friend she could died to protect was getting beaten up by a girl. 

Josephine knew for sure, if it wasn't for her being tied up, this girl would never stand a chance in front of her. She could even get the karate and Wushu sh¡t to some use if it wasn't for these darn ropes. 

The girl continued to abuse Josephine, what was driving the girl crazy was that no matter what she did, Josephine's reminded the same. Even smirking with the cloth in her mouth. The girl was trying so hard to make out a reaction but Josephine did not go as much to flinch. 

At this point the girl was getting frustrated, she took a step back to pull her own hair. It told Josephine about the amount of sanity left in the girl. 

The girl pulled of her strappy heels and held them firmly on the straps. Swinging the heels across Josephine's face. That did the trick, it was leaving dark bruises. The bruises were oozing out blood. The girl finally plastered a satisfied grin on her face. 

Josephine looked to find her girl's face painted with makeup. If she didn't knew better she would never have thought this elegant looking girl could actually be such a psychopath. 

An involuntary relief regulated through her body when it started becoming numb. Her vision started getting blurry again. The thoughr of scratching the girls face like a wild cat made her laugh with the tucked mouth. The rest was silent.