Episode 3

Josephine's point of view :

He did do me a favor by waking me up though, he woke me up on time.

I just washed my face and wore longer shorts because with that oversized hoodie it looked as if I am naked under it for the shorts being hidden by it.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Chuseok on boxers only, and he was putting on his pants. No, it didn't bother me because he was not hot at all and I am in no way attracted to this scumbag even if he had perfectly carved eleven abs and they don't even look good the way they're too sharp to look good. I went inside the bathroom again so I won't gawk at his weird unhot body anymore. 

"Hey, little shit. Do you have an upset stomach of something? "

"Yeah, it said it loves you and I told it we don't eat shit so now it's pissed " I yelled from inside.

"I am not joking, be quick. I have to use the toilet. "

Since I was doing nothing but standing inside so I just went out to see the cartoon wearing pants yet still shirtless.

"Dude, don't you like have clothes? "

"More than you ever seen. "

"Then why don't bother putting some on? "

As if he got affected he wore a shirt.

"By today empty one of the cupboards. " I demanded.

"And why would I? " He asked.

"Because two students are supposed to share the room hence one should have each, so one is supposed to be mine. "

He didn't say anything and just took a bottle started drinking maybe bear. NO, sprite? This guy is weird.

"Lil shit, why don't you get a part time job or something? You know I need some time alone without you atop of my head all the time" He asked out of the blue.

"Yeah." I said plainly while taking my bag on my shoulder.

"Wait, you wouldn't like ask anything else? " He seemed to be shocked.

"Nah, it was traumatizing what you made me hear yesterday. I'd rather be out for the while you be king Kong and your do ding dong. " I muttered, I had nothing to be ashamed about so I was looking him in the eyes but he looked away as if he got shy.

Brother, that's not an fboi thing.

I went to class. Leaving his sprite-drunk a$s. 

°°°°°°°
"And I heard he is really afraid of snakes. " Eunwoo said as if he was saying some top secret news.

"How'd ya know? " I asked.

"When we were fourteen, there was a snake in the class and he pee'd in his pants. "

Okay, this is when I fell on the ground laughing.

"You just did me a huge favor. Here, you can have this " I took my sotteok and put it on his plate.

I'll need to buy a snake. Fake or real, a snake. Huhahuuahhhah!

°°°°°°°°

I kept my eyes open while I was walking in the street. I saw an advertisement for a part time librarian. The librarian was needed for the time between 3 pm to 9 pm. My classes end at 2.30 so I can easily reach here in half an hour.

"Thank you " I told the woman as she agreed on keeping me as the librarian.

Next stop, buying snakes. I had so many all these year before I found Krystal, I wish I had kept all those so today I could use them.