Episode 14 : Exposed

Hoseok rubbed his eyes when they opened

Hoseok rubbed his eyes when they opened. His clock told him he still had half an hour to wake up. But his headache told him he didn't have any relief to sleep.

Suddenly all memories of last night flooded through him. Ears and cheeks covered red in embarrassment, why did he do all that?! Because he was drunK, what else?

A smile crept on to his lips, he won't ignore him any more that he even didn't notice.

Speaking of him, is he still asleep.

Hoseok glanced at Jospeh to find him still asleep. He should be, he is sick after all. Poor thing might have hurt real bad alongside that bleeding! How could he even forgive Jungkook after what he did?

But he forgave Hoseok too,

Unknowingly he glances at the sleeping figure again. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, no sign of anger. Because he can't see Hoseok right now that's why. Once he wakes up he would be angry again won't he? Like Hoseok is the worst thing on earth. 

Hoseok jumped in fright of the unexpected sound, just go run to put that alarm off

Hoseok jumped in fright of the unexpected sound, just go run to put that alarm off. He needed to be ready for his day since he didn't have leave like Joseph, he did so. But his brain stayed fairly absent.

He glanced one last time at the one sleeping, and walked out for classes. Something felt really missing to him but the feeling was nothing new.

°°°°°°°
Joseph woke up, today she had to be at the library. It has been a week of offs.

But today was the day, how can she not go there? Maybe after her shift she'll make time to visit Jessi.

She just washed her face, wearing a bandana to prevent the hair falling out of place, her hair gew cute a bit. She needs to cute it soon before anyone realize her gender. Throwing a funnel on top of the tee shirt she was wearing before. The shorts didn't look bad. She took her phone, wallet and a textbook in her sling bag and walked out.

Boring day, wasn't it? Her 'injury' had recovered. Her leave from the college was over too.

"Hey, Jackie" She greeted her coworker who had just ended the shift.