Episode 18 : Kiss?!

*Door banging.*

Who the fck could this be! Joseph looked at the clock, it's 6 in the morning.

She looked at the other bed, Hoseok was dead sleep even the banging noise.

She went to the door, opening the door to find a handsome man of her dad's age and a one much younger trailing him.

"How may I help you? " At least she behaves well with the elderly people.

"We are here for Jung Hoseok, is this his dorm room?" Asked the younger man

"Yes, I am his roommate. " Joseph said stepping away so the two could come inside.

"Hoseok get up. " The older man shook him and sat on the side of the bed.

"Noooooo! Five minutes moreeee" He cried in childlike voice.

"It's important, Hoseok. I don't want you skipping school, we have to get here back before your classes. " The man said

After recognizing his father's voice, Hoseok sat up straight.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE, DAD? " He yelled, poor man flinched

"It's been a long time since you last contacted us, I didn't have any other source to connect with you so I had to come here myself."

"Well then, it was nice seeing you. Why don't you get going now? " His smiled was so fake, it made Kim Kardashian's butt feel real.

"You're marrying Jisoo the end of this month, I am here to take you for your wedding attire shopping. It's been 4 years since you two are engaged and the same time since you have been told the date for your wedding. Did you forget it? " The guy looked like he was angered, at the same time controling really well.

"I am don't wanna marry her. I don't like her. " Hoseok spat.

"I didn't ask you, son. Let's go, we're getting late."

Joseph on the corner of her bed, sat watching the drama and sipping her invisible tea.

"I AM NOT COMING! AND I AM SURELY NOT MARRYING HER! "

"Why? What's wrong with her? Do you really think I know nothing about what you have been up to? You don't have a decent character, nor are you the type to be satisfied by only one person. Jisoo is the only girl who will accept a beast like you, you're never gonna get a girl to marry you. The ones you sleep around with are only here to sleep around with you and will be moving to other guys after you, Jisoo is a charming girl. She is the type of girl who will stick by you through thick and thin. She truly cares for you and loves you. Do you never feel a thing? What's wrong in her? " His dad seemed to be trying his best in pleading.

"Well... that's... because- " He was thinking hard to find an excuse.

He ran to Joseph, he pushed Joseph on his bed and supported himself on Joseph by placing his hands on either side of the smaller lad's head.

It wasn't forced, he was too quick to even let Joseph process or object, he hungrily started kissing. Hoseok's hands went under Joseph's t-shirt, not that far to go up to her chest binding bit far enough to make her shudder. Her eyes wide, hands pinned up by Hoseok.

She knew she could shake him off by one move but Josephine was to stunned to move. It something happening to he for the first time. She was defenseless and utterly frozen to move. 

The two older men stood in the middle of the room, watched the scene playing in front of them with utter disgust. A boy kissing another, Mr. Jung's son was roaming his hands all over the other lad.