Prologue

"But you were never a girl to begin with. " Yeah, mother. Mothers always have to be like that, or was it just my mother?

"Well, that's even better" I talked back, you see I am not really a person who does this a lot considering the consequences but sometimes it's just to hard to think and to keep quiet at the same time.

"Honey, did you hear what she said? She just talked back to be, tell me, do you think she is right?" That was the bitchiest move my mother pulls other than the 'You'll understand after I die' card.

"Whatever." As always dad walked away saying.

"What do you think you're gonna do? Cut your hair to pretend be a boy? "

"Uh-huh"

"Please, you look enough of a boy with your hair already. It's gonna scare the boys. " And that was a note of sarcasm.

"Yes mommy, " And yet I was testing her patience

"You wait here you little brat" And then I saw the flying slipper coming my way and my cue to 'I can hide and I can run' 

°°°°°°°°°°°

[Narrator's point of view]

Though Josephine Lim came from a well off family, her family wasn't able to afford her to be in the 'Gucci gang'. They were well of enough to provide her with all her least necessities like food, water, roof and attire however when it came to education she could see how hard it went on them. Which broke her heart.

She had always been one of the 'Gifted' childs her school has ever known, given the fact she'd surely be bullied to be a nerd or be made fun of for not being very ladylike but everyone had to cope with it since she always had an upper hand on studies. The teachers were especially considerate. 

When it came to college, and things like higher studies, the institutions her parents would be able to afford weren't into her liking.

But like a 'Daebak' situation, there was a science competition in the biggest college of Seoul. She always had dreams of living in Seoul while growing up in gwanju, and winning this science competition was not easy but still possible for her.

Here's the catch, it's an all boys school.

Well, who cares? If an engineer is a man or a woman? Once they get established, no one would care about what they wrote in the 'sex' section they have in the form or the certificate.

Studying in this college would open a massive door of opportunities for her. From a good college you can go to a university, for a great college you can go to a good university.

After a week of finally persuading her parents and making the project, today was the day to submit. But, oh there are a lot buts (and butts) in this story, but he has to submit it.

Yep, cross dressing, we have finally come up to this.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Only 5 students got in because of their brains, the else were just descendents of the richlings, heirs of businesses icons and tycoons, sons and daughters of 'important' people.

"Please don't leave me, I beg you. You said you like me. "

"Honey, did you forget the part where I said 'for the night'. I liked for the night, now you can get the fuck lost " He spat with such a beautiful smile, even the subtitle creators would get confused of the previous words.

"But, but I am gonna-" The girl only clinged onto his arms, the night before, she knew he was gonna leave her today, he had said it clearly enough with his words and  behaviors. She thought she'll get over her little crush on him once she spends  a night with him but truth to be told Jung Hoseok was no 'forgettable' guy.

"What are you gonna do, tell your daddy? And what if I told him you called me that too" he laughed, it was one of the professor's daughter 

"Dude, the school year hasn't even started and you started fcking around? " Seokjin exclaimed.

"Hyung, at least it's healthier than smoking. " So to Hoseok having the sex with a stranger was a better alternate to smoking in order to cope with stress. He wasn't quite wrong, was he. Forgetting the part where he could get STDs 

"Hey, shorty. Bring a can of apple juice. " Bullying and bullying Park Jimin wasn't the same because no one else had the audacity to look the Bangtan Boys in the eyes but Jimin just stabbed Hoseok with a fork on his thigh.

"Damn, you knew I was kidding. " Hoseok pleaded.

"And you knew I hate it. " Okay, if eyes knew how to throw knives, Jimin's ones surely knew how to throw swords.

Seeing a short boy with glasses walk past their table, Hoseok stuck his leg out making him fall. And yet the boy didn't get up or mutter a word, the terror was evident.

"Bring a can of apple juice, FAST. " thats it, the boy ran as quick as he could with his head down and came back quicker handing Hoseok the can and dashing of.

As nasty of a person he was to others made no difficulty in 'getting all the girls'. Yeah, tables did turn when he got rejected. Now he is the one who rejects, yeah, after a little hanky panky of course. Very much your typical fboy

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚VOTE, SHARE ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*